©hapte® 1 °I'm Not Lying°

"Mommy, The Man says hello!" 5 year old Shawn says giggling. "What man? Honey there's no one there..." Mrs. Mendes says. "He's saying ,you're not a good person. Why is he saying that?"

"Shawn, Stop it!" She says getting annoyed. "Mommy, He doesn't like you" Shawn says walking towards the closet, where the man was. "Shawn! Stop playing games!" She shouts. "Bu-" She exited the room without another word. Shawn turned to the closet. He wasn't there anymore. "You got me in trouble! I never get in trouble" Shawn says frowning.

#Dinner#

"He kept talking about a man! That's not normal for a 5 year old" Mrs. Mendes yells. "I'm sure, it's just a game. Just let him be" Mr. Mendes says. "It wasn't a game, Daddy! I saw him! He was very tall, he also looked sad Daddy. I wanted to hug him. Do you believe me Daddy?" Shawn asks.

"Yes, Buddy" He says forcing a smile. "Good! Do you believe me , Mommy?"  Mrs. Mendes stood up, and stormed out of the kitchen. A door bell went off. Mr. Mendes stood up, and headed to the front door. "Nicole!"  Shawn hears as he makes his way into the living room. Shawn watches as his father kisses another women.

"That's not mommy" Shawn says approaching them. "I know it's not Son, Just go upstairs, and don't tell mommy"

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Shawn: 8

"Mommy, He's back! He's here! Mommy come on!" Shawn says pulling his mom to his room. "SHAWN! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! STOP FUCKING LYING!"  She screams. "Bu-" She slaps him across the face. Shawn began to cry as he runs to his room.

"Mommy, doesn't love me anymore!" Shawn says. "I'm not lying!" Shawn cries.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Shawn: 16

¡Shawn!

"Morning" I say as I enter the kitchen. My dad turned to me, and smiled. Not even a smile, I bet it was a forced one. "Morning ,Bud. How'd you sleep?" He asks. "Good, I guess. I had a dream about him again" I say. You might be wondering who's 'Him'. Well ,he's the boy that I've been seeing my whole life. I didn't even know who he was.

"I can get you help" My dad suggests. "I don't think ,I need it" I say before sitting at the table. "I'm not insane, Dad. Mom, didn't mean it Right?" I ask. He didn't say anything. "Nicole, Is coming by today" He says avoiding the topic.

I rolled my eyes, before getting up. "I knew it, It was to good to be true. We can never have a good conversation, without you talking about 'Her'" I say putting my fist on the table. "Shawn, I love her." He says frowning. "Even when you were with mom?!" I ask. "Don't you remember?! Your 'Mom' is the women who left me! I had to move on!" He argues.

"You still cheated on her!" I yell. "Since, when do you care about that women! She's the one that left, because you were turning insane!" He yells. I stayed silent. I zipped up my black jacket, before heading out of the house. "I didn't me-" I slammed the door, without letting him finish his sentence.

------------

So ,Yeah this will be a shaylor story.