The Band Room Chronicles

Ok band geeks lets face it, sometimes some embarrassing and hilarious moments happen during band. I thought it would be fun to write down some of mine and @Just_Love_Lupin's band stories.

A/N:To Protect the identities of my friends I'm going to make up names for them or switch their names around.

Band-Geek-BexkyVVVV

Chronicle#1: Clarinet+girl you hate=Spit on foot!

There's always that one person you hate in your instrument section. At this time I was in the 6th grade and I played clarinet. This one girl who sat next to me thought she was "all" that. She was also annoying! As band geeks know spit comes out of the bottom of the clarinet. I bet you can guess where this is going. So my clarinet was sounding very spitty, so I blew out all the spit in it on her foot. It was pretty funny:)

I did this all sixth grade year without her even knowing>:)

@Band-Geek-BexkyVVV

Chronicle #2:The Perks of being a Bassoonist

For 7th grade I decided clarinet got boring(but I still play it and love it to death:). So I switched to Bassoon!

(For anyone looking into bassoon:

-borrow a school instrument, they are expensive!

-Plastic reeds are AMAZING!

-Its easier to play like oboe or clarinet before you switch)

I played it at the end of 6th grade to make sure that was what I wanted to switch to and I loved it. So back to 7th grade. As you should know bassoon is considered "low band" not a woodwind. So I was placed right next to my twin sister who playes trombone. (I love her to death:) You have to play the bassoon kinda at an angle. So during class one day I dropped my music. I went to pick it up, not looking at my bassoon and the "bell" hit my sister right in the head! Ever since then, everytime I hit her on the head she smacks me on the head.