Chronicle 4 : Dr. Pepper and George

Unfortunately the band room gained a new instrument.  A 'Spanish' cricket. Every day he would play along with the band. Also he would talk with them too. The 7th graders named him George. But, George wasn't alone. George had a friend named Dr. Pepper, a young mouse. They enjoyed eating crumbs of chips, chunks of Jolly Ranchers, and tiny bits of Smarties. Dr.Pepper lived in the band director's office, while George lived in the supply room.

Winter/Christmas break came, and poor George and Dr.Pepper were starving. Sadly, Dr.Pepper ate George in hopes for survival.  Little did Dr.Pepper knew that George was covered in rodent poisoning. 

******

It was a lucky day for the band family. They just had an overhead projector put in the previous day. Helping the our trombone player, Squirrely, Marshmallow, our tuba player, picked up a filing cabinet.

Shrieking like a girl he quickly ran to the back of the room.

"EWWWWWW! Get rid of it!!!!!" Our band director screamed. There lyed Dr.Pepper, in his resting place.

A group of three flute players circled him with a box of Kleenex at hand.

"What do we do with it?" they said shakey.

"JUST THROW IT AWAY"Our band director said still shooken.

They quietly pick up the mouse carcass with at least 20 tissues. The rest of the class stood in absolute silence. They slowly throw it in the trash can.

"Don't throw it!!!"

*******

A huge thanks to @Just-Love-Lupin

for helping me with this :3  xoxo