Chapter 9-> Promise

In last chapter:

"So, you want me to explain what happen?"-boy from school, better known as Grover, asked.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Little Nico took the news about being demigod and Greek world like it was best gift ever.

"Woah....I don't remember last time someone was this happy when he found out about our world."-Hephaestus said.

"I miss this hyper Nico."-older Percy said, which resulted in Nico punching him.
"Sorry Percy, but Nico can be this hyper now to."
"Yes, Jason is right. Have you seen him on Throwback Night?"-Reyna added.

"On what?"

"We organised that night for Nico and Hazel. You know, to help them adapt to our time. We watch movies, read some good books, go on trips and similar. Chiron even called us a 'Nico di Angelo Protection Squad' because one time Nico could not fight due to his wound and all of us, especially Will, were acting like his body guards."

"You have fun nights with out me?"
"Will? As in Will Solace? I have a ship my people!"-Lacy yelled.
"Not again."-Jaked replied.-"Leave poor kids alone."
Aphrodite just chuckled and signaled Lacy.

Everything he did in his life was based on myths and legends he learned via his card game.

"No kidding."-Jason said.
"Watch it."
"Percy, no."
"I was just joking."
"I don't care."
"I guess my jokes aren't your type then."

And so Nico started asking guestions that maybe would amuse people, but not in this situation.

"I have never seen child of Hades so...happy."-Athena said.

"I wonder why. Surely it has nothing to do with fact you basicly banished them from camp and treat them like they worth less than your children. But oh, what we have is what we have. It's pure luck their father is not god in which domain is earth as elemnt so they can't be hurt by him as act or revenge or even worse, get unfair judgment."-Hades said in tone that scared everyone, even gods. They could all hear hurt, but also some kind of threat in his words.

Finally, Percy was called into a tent with Bianca and Lady, leaving only Grover with him.
"How fast can you run?"

Camp erupted in laugh.

"Huh?"-Grover asked, turning his attention to him now.
"How fast can you run? Like a goat-fast? Or faster? Or half that speed because you are only-?"
He was stopped by Grover.
"I can run really fast. That's it."
Nico wanted to ask him another guestion, but he noticed Bianca leaving the tent. She had weird experssion on her face.

"Something bad will happen. Hermes, my bro, prepare tissues. Aphrodite, you too."-Apollo said.

"Bia! What happened?"
"Nico, we need to talk."
"Okie-dokie."
"Private."-she said, looking at Grover.
He just sighed and left.
"Nico, I joined The Hunt."

Artemis smiled.

"The girls that saved us?"
"Yeah. They are amazing. They can teach me so much and help me figure out this demigod thing."
"That's awesome! So we are not going to camp?"

"Oh no..."-was heard all over the place. Demigods and Hades looked over at Nico who was hugged by future trio.

"No, I am not. But you are."
"But you just said..."
"That I joined. It's only for girls. Don't worry they will take care for you at camp."
"You are leaving me?"-he looked at her, tears in his eyes.
"Just think how much fun you will have there! You will even find other siblings!"
"But I don't want them, I want you!"
"Nico, I am leaving and that's it. I don't care do you like it or not."

"How? How can she do this?"-Aphrodite said while crying.
"I know right? It's not fair! She even promised. She promised!"-Hermes joined her.
"You will have to excuse Hermes, he just started watching Supernatural so his emotions are wreck."-Apollo said and then started crying hiself.
"He also started it with Hermes."-Artemis said and started comforting her brother.

Scene changed.

Nico just came to camp. Sure, it was fun and all but he could not shake of weird cold feeling he felt every time he would think of Bianca. That feeling would only grow colder from day to day. And he didn't just feel it when he tought of her. When he would meet some demigods or living beings in general he would feel it. But he didn't know what it was.

"So, ever learned what that was?"-somebody asked.

"It's rare trait that chiledren of Hades can have. Ability to sense death."-Hades said while looking at Nico who had tears hidden in his eyes.-"It never shows up this early."

Scene changed.

Nico saw Percy sneaking around.

"I said it once, gonna say it again. Seaweed instead of brain."

"Percy!"
"Nico...uh I..."
"You are going to join them on quest."

"Typical."

"Yup."

"Even more typical."

"Please take care of Bianca. Watch out for her."
"I will."
"Promise me."
"I promise."

"Nico, I'm-.."
"Don't finish that. Or I will send armies of dead at you. It's not your fault. It's mine."
Present people looked at them whit curiosity and guestions.

Nico looked proud on himself.
"Now go and do your quest!"

"It's time to pause with this."-Hades said.
"But we haven't.."
"No arguments. I said-time to stop. So we will. I am older brother, and do I need to remind you who has bigger domain? More man-power? Who is more superior? You may be king, but only by title- not by real power. It's time to stop."

Gods and demigods looked shocked.
Zeus just nooded.
Nico came to his father.
"Thanks, dad."
Hades nodded.
"We need to talk."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I'm back!!!!! Sorry for long wait, but that's why this chapter is longer!!!
A lot of things happened so I wasn't able to update untill now.

Anyways....

Good luck in this year to all of you!!! Take care of yourself and make sure to never forget that!!!!

#AlwaysKeepFighting

~Banshee