Author's note🌸.

From the Author__

Hey guys,

So , this is my first book on Wattpad, Yay!!
I've been writing since I was a kid but not on Wattpad obviously and this book I'm writing now was written when I was on highschool in an actual book, Junior high to be precise so I had to make lots of drastic changes.

Secondly, please note that English isn't my first language although I'm pretty good at speaking and writing it. However , no one is perfect so you guys might  see some mistakes or grammatical errors. Please just point them out in the comments and I'll sort it out.

Thirdly, don't start reading this book with the intention of already hating it. It is not your  cliché romance novel and I believe you will love the book. But to do that, you have to keep an open mind. Also, please don't make nasty or hateful comments . You can dislike the characters and their actions but the truth is life isn't rosy and neither should the life in a fictional story. I try to make my books as realistic as possible. Also people make mistakes and these characters are people in themselves. So please don't use words like, ' slut', ' bitch', ' hoe', and so on or I'll mute you.

There are going to be some steamy scenes, swear words (little bit) and other sexual innuendos and scenes. If you're not comfortable reading such types of books then this book may not be for you. Steamy scenes will be indicated at the title of the chapter with this emoji ⚠️.

Also, any coincidences in actions , places or events with any other books here on Wattpad , paperback are merely coincidental . Also, my characters are purely fictional . They do not relate to any real persons so don't go raging  and reporting my book.

Finally, please please please!!! do not copy my work, or I'll find you and scratch your eye balls out. Lol , I'm just kidding but please don't. It's not nice really.

New Update : I've been thinking of editing this book for a while but because of school work and my personal discretions , I put it on hold. I personally feel like some characters in the book need more depth and maturity, especially the main characters. I also feel like some events that happened in the book shouldn't have happened or they don't add up . So, I've decided that I'm ready to extensively edit the book and correct the grammatical errors .

Scratch that !

I am REWRITING the book but I'll be keeping most of the major scenes and events that occur in the book . I just feel like the characters and events need to be more polished .

I will also be completing the third book in the ' His' series as well which is long overdue . I hope you join me on this journey.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @kiara_dee_ .

I hope you enjoy reading this book. Thank you for sticking with me , even in all my shortcomings. ❤️

Xoxo Kiara ❤️❤️