13 | Catch Up

"Police are all over. After Thommas' disappearance, apparently a man went to the station demanding to know where Thomas was. The police had no answer, and...four officers are dead." Kyle said.

"Oh god!" I cried. Sure, I'm not his mom. But I had a long deep relationship with him.

I stared at Kyle and started rambling.

"On his 16th birthday, Thomas showed up claiming he had arrived from child services. We bonded and had fun. No past information or how he got into child services, just mysteries. But I like to think of Thomas like a son. But then... he went to a friend's party and just didn't come back. And now... an armed man is killing people demanding for Thomas! I just wish I knew what Thomas was up to. Or where he was."

Kyle just sat there listening intently. He mostly already knew this, but he needed to go home and get some rest. It had a been a week and he'd hadn't slept since.

"Well I need to go miss, but I can come back tomorrow if you'd like. I just need some time to think."

"No no. It's fine Kyle. You're doing all you can. Go get some rest."

I said goodbye and locked the door as he left. I went up to my room and spoke to myself.

"Everything is going to plan. Oliver is back in the world of fur, and my man is doing his best there. Let's go check in."

I set the photo of Oliver and Ashe down. A blue light appeared, and I left the human world.