The New Apprentice Part 1

The Next Day.
Kanan pov.
I started to Wake Up and look around to see where I was. I look to My Right and saw Zeb next to me on a Bed Unconscious too. I was trying to Remember what happened to me. Then it came to me. Hera and Sabine Betrayed me. They Kick My Ass and Knock Me Out. They said that they work for two people who they called Their Master and Mistress.

Then Zeb Woke Up. Zeb your Awake. I said. Kanan there's something I have to tell you. He said. Is it about Hera and Sabine. So you know Their Traitors. Yes. They beat me up and took the Rebellions Information. That's bad.

And it's even Worst than you think. Someone said. We look at the Door and saw Commander Sato. How it's much Worst? Zeb ask. They took all the Rebellion Tactics, Strategies, Future Bases and Attacks, Even Undercover Rebels Spys. He said.

That's bad. That's very bad. We could go Anywhere and Their be There Waiting for Us. Zeb said. Not to Mention Undercover Rebels Spys. The Empire could already be sending Their Forces to Arrest or Kill Them. I said. No they would Arrest them to get more Information before Killing them. Sato said. How much Information did they take? All of it. But there is some good news.

What? I ask. Downloading that much Information take a long time in a Disc but it will Take Even Longer to Upload it. So we still have a chance. Yeah but how do we find them? They and The Disc could be Anywhere. Zeb said. Not if I Planted a Tracker on the Ship before they left. I said. What how? You see I figure if They got Capture Again and if we didn't know where The Ghost was. Then we can track it. Yes let's go see if the Tracker is working. I said and we left the room.

Unknown Planet
Dark Ezra pov.
I was in My and My Master Room Meditating. I had a Strange Feeling Through the Force. I can feel that Kanan will be coming here soon to get Hera and Sabine back. But he'll never get them back. They too far Under My Control. Theirs No Longer Good in them. Only Darkness. Then My Master came in. My Dear Apprentice. Our New Apprentice has Arrive. She said.

Let me see them. I said. As You Wish. COME IN!!! The New Apprentice came in and I took a good look at them. Are you ready to follow us? Seventh Sister ask. Yes Mistress. The person said. Good because I have a Mission for you. I said. What would that be Master? I feel that the Jedi know as Kanan will be coming here soon. Your Mission is to Destroy him If you want to Prove your Loyalty. Don't worry I will. I know you will. Hahahaha.

5 Minutes Later
Back at the Rebel Fleet.
Kanan pov.
We were in the Comman Center checking the tracker on the Holo Maps. Ok the Trackers Signal Travel Through this Part of the Galaxy and End up Somewhere in this Section. I said. So let's make the Map Smaller and Zoom in on the Planet. Zeb suggested. Fine Zoom in on the Planet.

The Map Zoom in on the Planet and It was a Red Planet.

That's it. That's must be the Planet. I'm going There Now to get Hera, Sabine, and the Information back. I said but was stop by Zeb. Kanan you don't know what will happen if you go there. I don't care. If I wait any longer. The Rebellion will be Destroyed. I push him out the way and walk Into an Air Lock. I bored a A-Wing and took off in Hyperspace.

10 minutes later.
I came out of Hyperspace over the Planet and Landed on a Base. I walk out the Fighter and walk slowly to the Base. Surprisingly There was no Guards out here on the Loading Pad. This is starting to get Strange. WELL KANAN I DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD WALK AFTER THE BEATING WE GAVE YOU!!! Someone yelled. Out the Shadows of the Base came Hera and Sabine in black.

Hera I don't want to fight you or Sabine. I came to save you. I said. We don't want to be Save. We're happy Here. And us Fight you. Your no match for us. But There is Someone who Love to Fight you. The Door Open and came a Figure. Then I realize who it was? It was....