Trap

The next day.
Ahsoka pov.
Me, Hera, and Sabine arrived on a Planet to find more information on the New Inquisitor that killed the Rebels on One of Our Bases. We landed The Ghost and walk out. So Ahsoka. What are we looking for? Hera ask. We got information that the Inquisitor was here to take care of Ex-prisoners who Escape an Imperial Prison. So let's see if he left any clues. I said.

We kelp walking until we heard laughter. HAHAHAHA!!! I think we're Being Follow. Sabine said. I think your Right. The Laughter was getting Louder and Louder. I pulled out my Lightsabers and Sabine and Hera pulled out their Blasters. AHSOKA TANO WE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!!! MY MASTER WISHES HAVE A WORD WITH YOU!!! The person who was laughing yelled.

OK WHO'S EVER THERE!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!! I yelled. AS YOU WISH!!! The figure step out of the Shadows and revile to be a Different Inquisitor.

Sabine is that one of Inquisitor that Attack you guys on the Medical Station? Yeah that's one of them and she took Ezra. I remember you Mandalorian Rejected. You're the one the Padawan told to get out of Medical Station. Then Hera spoke. Enough talk. Why are you here and where's Ezra? Hera ask with her blaster up.

Oh Apprentice. Why don't you come out. We saw a figure came out of the Shadows and reviled himself. It was Ezra but different. He's Hair was cut and his Eyes were yellow. Ezra is that you? I ask. He didn't speak. Sorry He doesn't Speak or Listen to Rebels. He only Listens to me. Like this. Ezra take care of the Mandalorian and Twi'lek while I'll take care of Ahsoka. The Inquisitor said. Yes Master.

HERA, SABINE RUN!!! BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU!? I'LL BE FINE NOW GO!!! The took off running and Ezra ran after them. I turned around and looked at the Inquisitor. Now where were we. She said and turn on her Lightsaber.

5 minutes later
Hera pov.
Me and Sabine were running away from Ezra who was Chasing us. I can't believe that Inquisitor witch turn Ezra against us. Now he only Listens to her. We kept running until Ezra jump in front of us. We stop dead in our Tracks. Going somewhere? He ask. Ezra you don't have to do this. We can you get away from her. I said. Yes I do Hera. Why would I ever want to get away from her? I love her. He said.

You 2 are Together? Sabine ask. Yes What are you Jealous? Kind of yes. Well two bad. You had your chance and you blew it. Now I have to finish you off. Not going to happen! Sorry Ezra but we have to do this! We started shooting at him but he Deflected our Shots. He use The Force to Knock our Weapons out of our hands. My turn. He push us back at we fell Unconscious.

Dark Ezra pov.
Hera and Sabine fell Unconscious. I should finish them off now but I need them alive to get answers out of them. I grab them by the back of their shirts and drag them.

5 minutes later.
I made back to My Master where I saw her fighting with Ahsoka. I can feel that she's not Stronger than Ahsoka but I am. I drop Hera and Sabine and ran up to Ahsoka. She stop Fighting My Master and Block My Shot. EZRA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! She yelled. Defeating you. I said. I kick both her Lightsabers out of Hands and My Master caught them.

I use The Force to hold her in place. She couldn't move. I held my Lightsaber to her neck. Now you're coming with us. You can't make me talk. We'll see about. My Master said and knock Ahsoka out. Very good Ezra now let's bring these Prisoner back to our Base. Yes master.

Hours later
Kanan pov.
We lost contact with Ahsoka, Hera, and Sabine. We went to their Last Location to find them. We arrive and saw The Ghost but no Ahsoka, Hera, and Sabine. We check and they were not there. We did a planet scan to find them but no luck. First Ezra, now Ahsoka, Hera, and Sabine. This is getting worse and I don't know how all this will end.