Tears Of A Wolf: The Blood Of The Innocent

I paced the length of the room. I was waiting for my dad to show up.

I really didn't have much patience when it came to his being late. I poured myself a glass of red wine and sipped it slightly. I wanted to go back to my mother so we can plan the trip to Vulcan Valley. I was too be looking for my mate.

I smiled slightly as I thought about her. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to love and cherish someone. I wanted to hold her to my chest and kiss and love her.

I almost let the wine glass in my hand fall when the big double doors flew open.

My father walked in, looking like the almighty Alpha he was. His almost silver hair was neatly combed and he was wearing a casual silver suite. His bright green eyes locked with mine.

I didn't look down. He taught me to never show anyone that they were my superior. I never looked other Alpha's directly in the eye but that didn't mean I didn't stand up for myself.

My father smiled at me kindly and opened his mouth to speak. But before he could say anything my sister ran into the room.

Her blonde hair was in a crazy halo around her face which was pale white. Her green eyes locked with my dad and she practically shouted;

"I saw a rouge wolf in mom's rose garden!" My father instantly stripped out of his dress shirt and changed into his wolf. I didn't bother taking off anything. I just changed.

We ran together as my dad called the pack to aid us if this should turn into a fight. We arrived at the rose garden within minutes. We ran really fast. We didn't burst into the garden. We first did a round perimeter to make sure were the wolf was. I saw the wolf lying near one of the rose bushes. I instantly knew it was a she because she was lean.

The only thing different off her was that she was much bigger than the normal she-wolfs. The rest of the pack had joined us at this point. I looked over at my dad and he nodded at me. We stepped into the clearing and formed a wide circle around the white wolf.

She was still sleeping soundly so I decided to try and wake her. I picked a rose from one of the bushes and shoved it under her nose.

She instantly started. The sweet scent of the rose was horrifying if it was smelled through a wolf nose. It was intensified way too much to be pleasant.

Her big eyes popped open and I found myself lost in the dark blue orbs.

She was gorgeous. My body felt on fire. I watched as she picked her body off of the ground and slightly shook her fur to get rid of the excess dirt. She turned her head to look at us curiously. My dad started to talk to her.

~You should not be here~ He said in his Alpha voice. I almost cringed at it but I was his son. I didn't cower. The white wolf seemed unfazed. She smiled at my father who was stunned silent at this point.

She tapped her foot on the ground and lifted it up as if it was hurt. For some reason I felt like going to her and helping her. But I kept my distance. Rouge's were dangerous for a reason. Then I heard her crystal voice.

 I'm sorry. I didn't know a pack was residing in this area. I didn't mean to cross your border without permission. If it's okay with you, I will be leaving now.

I felt my wolf growl in my head. I didn't want her to leave for some reason. I watched as she semi turned. I looked at my father and shot him a look.

I shot at him. He instantly whipped his head to look at the wolf.

~Wait! ~ He called out. The wolf limped around. She was obviously to hurt to really go anywhere. My father noticed this too.

~How about you stay with us for a few days. At least until your wounds have healed~

She couldn't really say no. It would be disrespectful. She shook her head and backed away slightly.

 I'm sorry. I can't.

She started to back away again but before she could her whole body froze. It looked as if a shock went through her body and suspended her upright, and then dropped her down on the ground in a tiny heap.

I rushed over and started to sniff at her. I couldn't smell anything wrong with her. Then I noticed the black collar around her neck. It had tiny spikes that cut into her neck and looked like it was causing her an immense amount of pain.

I growled as I thought about her in pain. My thoughts were irrational.

Why should I care about this rouge when I don't even know her? That was beside the point thought. She was hurt and I had to do something. I looked up at my father.

He nodded and motioned for me to pick her up and follow them back. I did so happily.

I bit down on her neck careful not to hurt her or jostled her collar, and followed my pack back to the Alpha house.

I looked down at the white wolf. I felt my inner wolf pressing against the inside of my mind, wanting a look too.

I allowed him. When his eyes landed on her, one word went through my mind.

BACON!!!!

No I'm kidding. He said Mate. The rouge was my mate.

For A Next Upload I Want At The Least 20 Votes. Please.

xoxoKurumanChick