Chapter 12-Promise You Wont Tell

~Nathans POV~

 I was so angry and hurt. I couldnt believe how she reacted. I poured my heart out to her and she didnt even care. I hated her. I wanted her to leave and go back home so I wouldnt have to see her. And I hated the fact that no matter how many times I told myself this, it wouldnt ever be true, I would always have such strong feelings for her no matter how much I tried to control it, or how much she hated me. 

I went to my room and stayed there for a few hours then someone knocked on my door. 

"go away" I yelled. I was not on the mood to see anyone.

"Nath, whats wrong.?" Jay yelled from the other side of the door.

"Nothing, Just GO" yelled a bit louder this time.

"Fine mate, but when your ready to talk about whatever it is thats happened you know where my room is." he said leaving from his spot outside my door.

I felt bad for snapping but I wasnt ready to talk about it. I stayed in my room for the rest of the night and all morning the next day. Then i decided I would go tell Jay what happened. I walked to the living room and found him and Mollee watching Avatar for like the 500th time since they've been dating. 

"Jay" I said standing in the doorway

"Oh, hey Nath. Did you wanna talk now?" he asked knowing thats why I came to find him. 

"Erm yeah, if its ok." I said hinting that I didnt want to talk about it around Mollee.

"Alright. Mollee you ok in here while I go talk to him?" he asked her standing up.

"Of course, take your time love." she said turning her attention back to the screen.  

We went to my room and talked about it and surprisingly I felt slightly better. I decided I wouldnt give up yet, I would make her fall for me if its the last thing I do.

~2 Months later~

~Nathans POV~

The past few months have been about the same. We (the band) do a show, then we either go to a pub or I go home. About a week after the park with Bri, Owen and her became official and a few weeks after they were official Briella moved into his flat.

Mollee has also moved into our flat and its been pretty nice having her around, we've actually become really close friends. The only downside to being around Mollee a lot is I have to see Bri a lot considering they are best friends. I wouldnt mind seeing her, but she usually is with Owen and that kinda sucks.

Me and Bri have talked stuff out since the park and we decided to just be friends. Well she decided and I didnt want to lose her so agreed, but I know Ill have her one day. Things wont last with Owen, I just get a bad feeling when I see him or even think about him.

Ive told the boys about this weird feeling I get thinking about him. Its like Bri isnt safe with him and I dont like that. The boys keep telling me its just jealousy but its not, I can tell a difference between jealousy and whatever this feeling was. 

Ive also noticed Owen doesnt like coming around us or the flat. When hes around us he is always making little digs at me. And always complaining about wanting to go home. But Briella just laughs it off or leaves early no matter how bad she doesnt want to leave just to please him. She never stands up to him or tells him her opinion and it irritating because she has no problem disagreeing with anyone else. I just wish she would speak her mind around him, shes never that quiet. Shes not herself around him. I dont like any of it!

I was in my room watching soeme tele and someone knocked on the door. 

"Yeah" I said waiting for someone to come into my room.