Chapter 16-Welcome To Ibiza

~Nathan's POV~

[10 a.m.] 

Its been a month since I got home from the hospital and since I got back everyone treats me different. Yeah I was in the hospital, and yes the doctor said I needed to do the bare minimal but he said Id only need to rest for a week at the most, and here I am a month later still getting babied by Bri and frankly everyone except for Mollee, Mollee is treating me the same way she always has and thank god for that. 

Sure I like being "babied" by Briella, but only to a certain extent. She doesnt let me go out to eat with her or go to movie, we haven't actually been on a proper date and we've been dating for a month and a half (although 2 of those weeks I was unconscious). The point is I want to do things with my girlfriend and mates. And dont even get me started on the other lads. They are worse than Bri.

When we go to rehearsals the guys make sure I have a chair to sit in on stage and Im NOT allowed to get off the chair the whole time. They also make drink a bunch of water after every song, and then when I have to go to the bathroom from all the water they are forcing on me, someone has to come with me. Everyone (except Mollee of course) is treating me like im 2 years old and its gonna stop today! I have a plan that will take every ones minds off of me and onto them selves!

What everyone doesnt know is Ive planned a HUGE  trip to Ibiza since we (The band) have to next 2 weeks off. We all leave tomorrow morning at 5 a.m. Im so excited cause this is the first trip I get to take with Bri. 

Now I just have to tell everyone, I dont know if they are gonna be pissed because its such short notice or if they'll be excited to go to Ibiza! 

I sat in our (mine and Bri's) bed as she was fast asleep resting on my chest. I was watching her peaceful body lay there quietly. Her chest slowly rising and falling from her steady breathing. Her hair scattered all over her face and the mattress. She was the most beautiful person Ive ever seen and I died a little just thinking about what would happen if I lost her, we've already been through so much and now we are finally together and I think we are both happy this way. 

I continued staring at her for a few more minutes until my excitement got the best of me. I had to wake her up and tell her about the trip. 

"Bri.....babe, you need to wake up.....I got something to tell you love" I whispered in her ear and lightly shook her. 

She slowly popped one eye open "what time is it Sykes?" she asked sleepily. 

"Umm, its 10:45 love" I said lightly running my fingers across her petite arms.

"ughhhhh, why cant we sleep for a few more minutes" she mumbled tiredly as she snuggled into my chest.

"Because, you've gotta get up and go bikini shopping" I said with a grin on my face. 

"Nath, its March in London. Why the hell would I go bikini shopping?" she said in an annoyed tone.

"Because, we aren't gonna be in London tomorrow, so unless you wanna go to Ibiza with nothing to swim in, I suggest you get up and come shopping with me for some bikinis for you" I said smiling widely this time.

"WHAT!!!! YOUR KIDDING" she yelled as she sat up quickly, with a surprised look on her face.

"Nope, we leave tomorrow morning at 5." I said laughing at her reaction.

"OH.MY.GOD......IM GOING TO IBIZA!!!!!!!!" she yelled even louder and jumped up and down on our king bed.

"I know you've always wanted to go there, and all of us guys have off for the next 2 weeks, so I thought it'd be the perfect opportunity to take a big group trip." I said pulling her down so she was sitting instead of jumping on the bed.