Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Cloud Assunsion's Point of View

"Ma! How many times did I tell you that I don't need any bodyguard ?!" I growled at Mom. I found out that he had hired a bodyguard again. The bodyguard has such a headache! You know that everywhere someone follows, someone has a tail. I feel like I don't have freesom. I can't do what I want because there are those who follow.

"But son, that is for your own good! Our lives are dangerous now Cloud." I know that but I can do it myself.

"Mom, I can take care of myself. I'm big. All you have to pay attention to are Silver and Gold," I pointed out to my twin brother.

"But Cloud ---"

"Ma, that's enough. Please don't worry about me." I didn't wait for Mama to speak and I left the house and went to the garage where my car was.

I happen to be Cloud Assunsion. Eldest child of Mateo and Monica Assunsion and since I am the eldest I am the archer of the Assunsion Group of Companies. Our company holds many businesses. We have hotels and resorts, restaurants, malls, real estate. Name it, we have it. I have twin sisters, they are both girls named Silver Moon and Gold Star . I am a BSBA student (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration) at St. Mary's University and I'm in my third year. I will also graduate in a few semesters and of course I am set to handle the whole company.

Lately, I've found out that someone sends death threats to Mama and Papa so that's how it is if Mama worries about us. Dad hired bodyguards for us because I don't want many to give up when it comes to me. I admit that I am being rude to my bodyguards because I am making a way for them to reject me.

When I arrived at school I immediately parked my car. I went straight to the Leisure room, this is where my friends and I hang out. When I entered, the colloquiums were complete. There were five of us troops and all of us came from wealthy families.

"Wow! Your duration now ah!" said Storm. Storm Rodriguez, the pervert one.

"Why is your face wrinkled?" Thunder asked. Thunder Filipe, the boy next door.

"Mama and I talked again about getting a new bodyguard. Of course I refused, I hate bodyguards." I answer Thunder's question.

"What else is new?" said Rain without taking his eyes off the book he was reading . Rain Chavez, the geek.

"Bodyguard again? Oh, that's easy! Eh, don't do the usual things you used to do with your bodyguards." said Lightning. Lightning Dela Fuego, my partner in crime. In fact, he is the one with me to prank on those who become my bodyguards.

"It's as much as Mama's art. I mean she's very worried about me. I can handle myself. All they have to worry about is Silver and Gold," I continued to my twin brother. My sisters are sisters and they should both be the focus of their attention Mama. They take a self defense class but it doesn't mean they can. It's not like I'm capable of myself.

"You know Cloud, you can still remember Silver but Gold? Hahahaha! I'll tell you! He's even fiercer than our doberman and pitbull at home!" said Thunder while laughing. Thunder's OA was about to roll him on the couch.

"Thunder is right!" Storm agrees.

"That's enough laughter, let's go. The class is about to start. We might be overwhelmed by what Prof. Meneses doesn't have time for," Rain said as we arranged his belongings. So we got up and settled down. It is difficult when Prof. is angry. Meneses, it falls suddenly. There's no second chance, you'll really fall when you get shot at him.

We were walking loudly towards the Business Department when suddenly someone appeared. He blocked us or I should say to me. A woman. Even though it was surprising because it was like a mushroom that suddenly appeared, I glanced at him. Well, she was beautiful, her hair was long and wavy, her skin was white and obviously smooth. She has a beautiful pair of eyes and has pinkish cheeks and lips. His body shape is also slender.

But wait, who is this woman? I just saw him here at school.

"Are you Cloud Assunsion?" this woman asked as I immediately raised one eyebrow. Who is this woman standing in front of me?

"Yes why? Do you have a problem? Who are you?" I will ask. It's like a fire if you can do it.

"I'm MIST VILLAREAL! Your new BODYGUARD!" he said then left. He turned around and left me stunned by what had happened. I watched him walk away from me, his hair following his walk. I looked at my companions and they were gaping. They were also shocked at the appearance of that woman.

Wait, what did she said?

Bodyguard? is he my bodyguard? is my bodyguard a woman?

He's my bodyguard ?!

"Cloud, who's that?" I looked at Storm who was stunned by the woman in the distance.

"I don't know. I just saw him now," I replied.

"What did she say? Bodyguard?" this time I looked at Thunder.

"Yeah, I heard a bodyguard. I guess you have a new bodyguard," Rain replied and that's where I stopped right away.

Bodyguard? I have a new bodyguard again? and worst is woman yet?

I floated to our classroom. I don't even know if when we arrived Prof. was already there. Meneses. Nothing enters my brain for the whole period. I'm really thinking about that woman. How can I dislike him as my bodyguard?

I had just returned to planet Earth when Thunder slapped me on the shoulder. It was only here that I realized that the period was over and we had vacant time.

"Hey! You look like an addict there. You're an idiot there. Don't think about your sexy bodyguard first," he said and shook me. At once we returned to the Leisure room. I grabbed some juice from our mini fridge and sat on one of the couches there.

As I sat I felt as if someone was watching me. I can even feel chills on my spine. I looked out the window and saw no one around. I went back to sitting and there I was feeling again. The creepy way I feel. It was as if someone was watching my every move.

"Storm, there I am. You're here in my seat," I said and stood up. Storm looked at me in bed and playing mobile games.

"Ha? Why?"

"I have a creepy feeling because. I'll be right there." Fortunately, he was quickly asked and we changed seats.

I will think again about how to subdue my new bodyguard.

This story is now available and exclusive on dreame.com