Intro to Sirix and Demyx

It was another club...another night... Demyx was a wandering soul...a sea monster with a taste for fine wines and wild parties... But something in his gut told him that this club would be special... He was ready...fishnet turtleneck top, leather Tripp bondage pants, metalhead-style boots, and wide aquamarine sunglasses that resembled a futuristic sci-fi visor. His smirk silenced everyone there...like he was a king... 

As soon as Demyx was led into the VIP area..the girls surrounded him. He liked attention from females...but he didn't particularly want a relationship with them... Demyx needed the right one... someone who was "bad" like he was...someone beautiful...and a sea monster... But other sea monsters were hard to come by these days... Demyx noticed that some guys came over and chatted about something that piqued his interest... "Wait...you didn't tell me that there was an exotic dancer here?" "Yeah...she's real hot they say...known as the "Terror of the Seas..." "Sounds dangerous...you think we can handle her?" "Yeah...let's see if she kills us" Demyx was curious...twitching his reptilian tail at the mention of a supposed "Terror of the Seas"...The name was threw around to describe a supposed siren who lures in her victims with her alluring beauty, dancing, and voice...Demyx believed it was all a myth...and she was CERTAINLY NOT an exotic dancer. 

A certain beat came on and Mordecai...a deer who was DJ announced that a "siren infamous throughout many maritime areas" is here to perform. Demyx turned to see a silhouette with a flowing tail on stage...it was cloaked...big surprise...that is until the music hit a climax with Mordecai's rapping. The cloaked thing weaved and threw off the heavy torn cloak...Demyx's jaw dropped and then soon turned to a smirk. The figure was a...rather voluptuous female sea monster..similar to him...with a stone purple tail and torn green tailfin... She made a "catwalk" down the edge of the stage and turned, wrapping her tail around her body...catching the garter around her leg on the end...bringing it to her needlelike teeth...She grasped the leather brace in her jaws and...shaking her head like a rabid dog...threw it into the crowd. Demyx somehow grabbed the tossed garter and stuffed it into his pants pocket quickly...smirking victoriously. The guys looked at him...they were jealous. The creature began to claw at her dress...revealing a gunmetal colored scale-mail bra and black leather shorts underneath. She smirked and a forked tongue emerged from her wine-red lips and licked her chops.... 

A cloaked, mage-like figure came on stage with a chain. He started whipping the chain on the ground...taunting the beast. The female fell to her clawed, webbed hands and knees.... snarling. Just as the chain appeared to make contact with the creature's skin...she caught the chain in her jaws...dragging the cloaked figure and throwing him backstage... She then got back up on her feet...spawned a glowing, toxic purple rose and threw it to her audience and struck one last sexy pose...Every guy applauded... Who caught the rose...Well Demyx did...and got an idea... He stood up and had the rose between his teeth...giving a flirty look to the sea monster. She waved cutely and flashed her pearly fangs... but disappeared backstage...tail flicking cutely. Demyx sighed...failing to beckon the "siren" over...But he now realized that the lovely creature wasn't a myth...and she was as charming as they told. 

The female changed into a sweater dress and went out to the stormy waters of the sea... Mordecai and Holly, the DJ deer and his girlfriend followed... "What's wrong Sirix?" Holly spoke. "Well...I want to know what real love is...Not just attention from random guys...I like the attention...but I want an actual partner...to keep me safe...is there a sea monster out there that could love this beast...for who she is?" the sea serpent now known as Sirix cried. "Awww...you'll find someone..." Mordecai patted Sirix on her shoulder and left with Holly back inside the club. Sirix shed some more tears and watched the stormy seas. 

Demyx on the other hand was on a mission...he was going to find that infamous serpent dancer and speak to her... Mordecai should know... "Hey...DJ...Mordecai....did you see where that sea serpent went? The one that was on stage...I really need to speak to her."  Mordecai smirked.. and thought that he looked like an ideal candidate for his reptilian neighbor. "Oh, Sirix? Yeah...she's on that rock by the seas...I think she needs some company...And you look like a good prospect...she LOVES bad boys...and you don't look like an angel to me" Mordecai teased. Demyx boasted "Well...I am NO angel...but I know how to treat a lovely specimen such as her" Mordecai laughed "Go out there and tell her...and be smooth...she likes that too" Demyx nodded and sped off to the seaside. 

Sirix was on the dock...smirking at the sight and sighing"Ah...what a lovely storm..." as the waves crashed and the wind whipped the sea like a witch's brew. Demyx had caught sight of the reptile and decided to surprise her. He wrapped his  arms around her waist and whispered "What's a hot little legend like you doing out here all alone..." Sirix blushed and turned around to see the one who gave her "the look" at the end of her performance...a feral grin snaking across her face. "So...I have you too under my spell? I reeeeallly didn't meeeannn tooooo.." she whined and pouted.  "Well...I wouldn't mind spending some time here...cuz..you are FINE..." Demyx teased while slightly massaging her shoulders. Sirix smirks "And you're not so bad looking yourself...I don't think I should....catch and release..." Sirix teased back while arching herself like a cat against him...teasing her tailfin under his chin... "You're gonna have to catch me first, big guy..." she purred. Demyx scoffed "A challenge? Fine...if I catch you darlin'...You're mine..." Sirix smirked and dashed off in a blur of purple to a spot behind a rock. But what she didn't know was Demyx could track her scent. Just as Sirix thought she won her little game, she felt herself being lifted above something. Her heterochromic eyes looked down to see Demyx had swung her up over his head. "Caught you..." Sirix laughed "You sure did, you really are a king..." Sirix said while trailing her clawed fingers over his shoulders in a flirty manner. "So....you were saying...about me being yours...?" she spoke again with a soft purr. Demyx laughed and replied "I was saying...." before pulling Sirix in for a kiss....holding her closer. Sirix gave in immediately...tail wagging and thumping.  He pulled away too soon "Now I've got you under MY spell..." teasing Sirix more. Sirix got an idea...if she taunted Demyx...maybe he would get a bit rougher...proving he's a REAL sea monster. "Ohhhh....I think I've had better...." she crooned with a cocky sneer. Demyx snorted "Ugh...!..Blasphemy!" and pinned Sirix to the rock and kissed her more roughly and passionate. Sirix smirked into the kiss...as she got what she wanted. Demyx pulled away and smirked more evil... Sirix furrowed her brows "What are you up to, mister..." Demyx put a finger on Sirix's pouty, ruby-red lips and nipped at her neck softly.. Sirix relaxed instantly, purring "Now...I am under.....your spell..." she sighed in zen. Demyx scratched Sirix behind her fin-like ears and continued the soft nips...going down and stopping at her chest. Demyx got a bit of an idea...using his water powers, he makes rows of water droplets on the top part of Sirix's bust and connecting them to form a line in the shape of some tribal symbol.  Sirix purred deeper and more guttural and let loose deep sighs at the other sea creature's forwardness... Demyx traced the symbol with the blunt end of his claw and made the symbol glow blue. Sirix fluttered her eyes sweetly and kissed him again. Demyx then flipped Sirix over so she was laying curled up and picked her up bridal style. Sirix nuzzled him...making cute and tiny chirping noises "Aww...you're so cute..." Demyx flirted as he held the swooned serpent. Sirix blushed and soon fell asleep in his arms. Demyx carried her back to his apartment and put the sleeping Sirix into his bed...Laying beside the coiled critter...he kissed the top of her head, between her horns and whispered "You really are as legendary as they say, my dear....and maybe...a lot more" before falling asleep himself... the couple's tails wrapped around each other.