Intro to Faliux and Xemnas

Xemnas couldn't help himself and snarled at the fawn"No...I will NOT go with you!" But the small, one eye bandaged cervid pressured "C'mon my Lord! This'll be GREAT!" Xemnas rolled his eyes and scoffed as the bothersome deer, known as Niles continuously nudged his King off into some shady amphitheater in a dark alley.  

The first few acts were petty...which drew a guttural, rabid snarl from Xemnas. But it came to pass that an eerie fog crept along the stage and sparkles floated down slowly. Xemnas tilted his head slightly, which drew a feral grin from Niles. A strange, cylindrical encapsulating device with a figure inside rose to vision. The figure was crouched, almost sprawled with its black wings and bushy tail concealing it.. Xemnas leaned forward in anticipation. The figure stood up, wings and tail still coiled around its torso and visage. It was definitely a female. Xemnas waited in agony for the beauty to reveal herself. Her wings slowly opened and her tail unfurled. The lady had a supple figure with somewhat wide hips and slightly above average-sized breasts (between a C and D). Her silhouette was complimented perfectly by beautiful white and ponytail-clad hair. She had a white veil covering her bust, draped in an ethereal way that made her look like the Greek goddesses of old. Her skirt was of the same material, tied in a seductive handkerchief slit. Xemnas wondered why the lovely thing was encapsulated, but ignored it to see what she would come up with. She pressed against the glass, gyrating up and down with her eyes blindfolded. 

Xemnas  had since noticed that the girl had antlers and fluffy deer's ears that were a silky black like her wings and tail. "A female Nightmare Peryton? he mumbled to Niles. Their species were thought to have gone extinct...only some select elder males remaining. She had to be the last female, which made Xemnas desire her as Queen more. The specimen teased her tongue on the holding cell's perimeter and brushed her tail along the bottom, begging to be released. Xemnas smirked and purred, his own draconic tail waving in unison with hers (a dragon sign of courtship). The container then descended back into the stage. Xemnas gave a standing ovation and Niles wolf whistled. He now knew who his Queen would be...and he had to find her soon. 

Some time passed and Xemnas heard a female's shriek of terror. He growled and followed the sound, clawing and blasting through doors and walls along the way. To his horror, the beautiful peryton from before was in white, almost matrimonial robes that hugged her curves. Men in suits were discussing a price on her, and the poor thing was shackled and muzzled. The peryton had sad, sparkling, and amazing blue eyes that were revealed from underneath her veil when she thrashed. Xemnas snapped, lunging at the suited men, mutilating them in seconds. 

After taking down his prey, he slinked over to the crying peryton and removed her shackles and muzzle. The scared dame was shivering and whining in immense pain. Xemnas petted her fuzzy ears and whispered lovingly "It's alright...I won't hurt you, sweet thing..." The fawn blushed and sat in the corner submissively...It was obvious that she had been beaten into submission...her behavior wasn't natural of Nightmare Peryton who would normally attack strangers. Xemnas noticed a collar around the deer's neck. There was a metal plate that read "Faliux W- Property of Vexen" It all came together...The men were taking the girl over to Vexen, whom they had referred to as "the buyer". Xemnas sat down at the fawn's level "Faliux...huh...such a pretty name for a pretty deer" he said with a purr.  Faliux's blush darkened. Xemnas decided to flirt a bit...since it was obvious she wanted more positive attention from her saddened eyes. "Like what you see...or...do you like what you hear...?" Faliux turned away...now beet red. "S-s-shucks..." she spoke for the first time. Xemnas crawled around to look Faliux in the eyes. He gently grabbed the blushing fawn's chin with a smirk "Don't deny it...I see the way you're looking at me..." Faliux squeaked again. "You're so cute when you're mesmerized by my presence...tell you what...I'll set you free...you'll be my Queen...for I am your King...free to do whatever you please." Xemnas said with a contented smirk at winning over the deer. Faliux leaned in on his shoulder and whispered "My...captors torture me and...force me to perform paranormal things for the pleasure of men..." Xemnas stroked Faliux's ears "That's no way to treat the last of one's kind...especially...the last female" He wrapped the trembling Faliux up in a blanket and carried her out of the dungeon..flying to his palace.

Once safe inside of the palace, Xemnas unwrapped Faliux and placed her on a soft bed. Faliux melted into the bed...not having a soft bed in years...let alone...a luxurious and quite large one. Xemnas layed out some nightclothes for Faliux and went to grab some ethers. Faliux changed into the nightgown..it was loose and silky...feeling wonderful on Faliux's tender skin. Xemnas came back and rolled Faliux over... looking at the slashes and bruises on her shoulders, legs and back. "Stay still, my dear...this might sting a bit..." he comforted Faliux as he poured some of the ether onto her wounds. Faliux winced in pain but relaxed...knowing her hero was there. ..and her wounds were being treated for once. Once Xemnas finished...he gently wrapped the injured areas in soft bandages. Faliux couldn't hold back anymore...she pulled Xemnas beside her and nuzzled her hero...no...savior.  "I...I'd never thought I'd meet someone like you...thank you..." Faliux spoke once more...with the soft beauty of her voice returning. Xemnas gave Faliux a quick, chaste kiss on her lips before falling asleep...Faliux falling asleep soon after...with an adorable grin not seen in years