Chapter Fourteen : a Tragic Loss.

When i left Donghae's room , the members told me to return home and take a rest i was going until the doctor came and told me that Ryeowook is awake , rather than going home i rushed to see Ryeowook .

" Ryeowook Oppa .."

Ryeowook answered me weakly :" am sorry , to make you worry , listen i don't think that i will make it ..."

" OPPA , don't say that ."

" you need to ...accept... the fact." then his hand reached my cheek , then tears starterd to flow from his eyes .

then Ryeowook added after few seconds:" am so sorry , i love you so much ." i started to cry with him , then i kissed his forehead , Kyuhyun entered the room , and he came by Ryeowook's side , and he just kept staring at him .

" Kyuhyun-ah , why are you ....staring at... me ?"

then he said furiously :" Suck it up  man , i survived when i had that accident , while i was near death , i know you can make it through , YAH , Jebal ."

" but ....it is not with my hand .." 

then suddenly Kyuhyun started to cry .

for me i was kinda shocked , and my tears stopped flowing when i saw Kyuhyun crying and sobbing , then he grabbed Ryeowook and hugged him .

" forgive me for everything bad i had done to you ."

" it is ok Kyuhyun ."

then i reached Kyuhyun , and gave him a comforting hug , it was so painful to know that we are on the edge of losing one of the members , then Kyuhyun got up and told Ryeowook to be strong and he left the room .

" Jane-ah from when are you here ?

" from 5 hours ."

" it is late now , go and have some sleep ."

" but .. Oppa .. i don't want to leave you ."

" it is fine , i will be alright ."

i got closer , and printed a kiss on Ryeowook's cheek , then Ryeowook reached for my lips , and kissed me , and whispered :" never ever forget that i Love you more than anything in this world"

" i will never ever forget , and i love you even more , now good night , sleep tight , Oppa ."

" you too ."

i left the hospital , Hyo-jin left the hospital before me , when i came back she was already asleep , so i walked quietly and went to sleep. i couldn't sleep very well , i was thinking about Ryeowook constantly , i spent half of the night crying , until i fell asleep , when i woke up , i dressed up and ate my breakfast , then i headed to the hospital .. i found that Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were already there .

" Jane-ah , you are here . did you sleep well?"

" i slept well , don't worry Eunhyuk ,  what about you?"

" i am here since yesterday night ."

" oppa , you should get some sleep , you look so tired "

" it is ok , listen don't visit Ryeowook now , he is sleeping ."

" ooh ,  then i will visit Donghae and Yesung , are they sleeping too ?"

" no they aren;t , let's go to Donghae's room first ."

" arasseo ."

we entered Donghae's room , he was sitting in his bed while thinking deeply .

" Donghae -ya , how are you today ? do you feel better ?"

" i am better , i will be out after one day ."

" that's amazing !"

" but ....Ryeowook ...after Jane left .. Ryeowook had a hard time , he couldn't breathe but thankfully the nurses saved him ."

" THANKS GOD ."

then i saw Yesung coming to Donghae's room .

" yesung-oppa , you should be resting ."

" don't worry , it is ok if i take a walk , there is no problem in that , the nurse told me that it is fine."

" come and sit down ."

" how do you feel ?"

" am better now , i feel that i am back to my normal condition , how is Ryeowook doing ?"

" he is sleeping at the time , but there is a little chance that will make it  ." the doctor answered when he heard Yesung's question, he passed by to check on Donghae , he told us to leave Donghae this morning , cause he was taking treatments .

for me i felt that everything was a nightmare , i was walking emotionless. then we reached the car we were guests at a variety show , i didn't want to go but of course i needed to , and i knew that they will talk about Ryeowook , and there is a possibility that i will break down . but at least Leeteuk and Eunhyuk and Sungmin were with me , as i expected .. the hosts asked about Ryeowook and talked about him .. Leeteuk shed tears and Sungmin was pale , while Eunhyuk was Teary , for me i was crying alot , i tried to hold my tears but i couldn't .

when i came back to the hospital , i went to see Ryeowook , he wasn't feeling well , he was sweaty .. so i called for a nurse , and she told me that he had a panic  , Ryeowook calmed down , but after 15 minutes .... i saw that his heartbeats were slow .. i felt a lump in my throat , and i felt that i was suffocating .. until .. Ryeowook said these exact words :" Am ....sorry ...i can't ...." then his heartbeat stopped .

Ryeowook died in front of my eyes , Sungmin entered after a minute , he saw that i was shocked and horrified .. he saw that Ryeowook's heartbeat has stopped .. he rushed to call the doctor but the doctor couldn't do anything ... he was ...d..dead.

after i knew he was dead .. i started to cry hysericly ... Kyuhyun couldn't believe it , and Leeteuk's face was red because of crying ... the rest of the members were shocked and pale ...there was a creepy silence ..Ryeowook left .

Hyo-jin was the last to know about the news ... she hugged me , and comforted me alot ...but i was so sad .. that i felt empty .. then i got up and left the hospital ..i ignored everything , i was crossing the street until .....

**********************************************************************************************************