Chapter one : Leaving my friends .

The Introduction : Hello my name is Jane I Live In Britain ( London) with my friends : Jessica and Sylvie , We are 18 Years Old , Soon we will head off for college and unfortunately I will separate from them after one month , because i will be heading off to South Korea ( Seoul ) to make my dream come true ! to be a DANCER !

 Chapter One : Leaving my Friends 

High School will  end in 2 weeks , and I'm excited to go to South Korea my dream destination , but in the same time i will be sad to leave my dear friends ! Jessica convinced me alot to stay at Britain but i told her i cannot because i need to pursue my dream ! i have always dreamt to travel to korea from when i was 11 years old , but then Jessica stopped convincing me and understood my desire to go to South Korea . In the other hand Sylvie made sure that i will stay in touch with them and tell them what is new and what i have made ! and for sure i will always keep in touch with them   as long as i really loved them and cared about them !

2 weeks passed and tomorrow is the day of my flight and the day that i will say BYE BYE London,so i packed my stuff and Sylivie & Jessica helped me in packing even though we shed some tears , as we won't see each other for like 3 years :'( , then we had a lovely dinner together, we made sure it was lovely; because it was our last dinner together ! then we went off to sleep !

I couldn't sleep , i had mixed feelings , first , i have never lived alone , because i will be in a small apartement and maybe i will feel lonely , in the other hand i am so happy because am going to Korea and go to those amazing concerts of my favorite bands , i have always dreamt of that and of course i will dance till i get exhausted which is something i have a big passion on! 

i barely slept for 4 hours , and the the flight will be so long, nearly 12 hours by plane so i will probably sleep in the plane ! me , Sylvie and Jessica went together to the airport we had such a long good bye and big , long hug and tears ! but i promised them to call them as soon as i can ! then i went into the plane my mind flew far away as i was thinking about my new life :D , fortunately i knew korean but not fluently but i could communicate with people and read and write in Korean ! so there were no problems at all , i had enough money and everything i needed!

then i fell in a deep sleep , until i heard a voice waking me up ...

to be continued...