Is It Real?

Jason and I ran towards the Cabins, smoke was rising into the sky. The black cloud enveloping the originally blue sky.

We skidded to a halt when we spotted a cluster of campers encircling...something.

"What...is...it?" Jason panted.

"Dude you need to work out more." I commented. 

"Oh...I'm sorry!" He retorted, including the 'jazz hands'. "It was...exactly...my fault...that everyone...forgot everything...and I had to cry...myself to sleep...at night...afraid that--"

"You cry?" I interrupted.

"Just never mind." Jason said, finally catching his breath.

I craned my neck to see over the crowd. I was disappointed, in all honesty.

"What?" Jason asked frantically. "What is it?"

"One word: Stolls."

"What did they do this time?"

"Jason!" A voice called out.

Jason turned around and sighed. Then he plastered a--obvious, in my opinion--fake smile on his face. "Pipes..." He greeted unenthusiastically.He was obviously in pain. Seeing that his girlfriend didn't remember what they've been through.

"I wonder if this was what Annabeth felt like in New Rome..." I wondered out loud causing the campers to turn around in my direction.

"What?" I asked.

"Who are you?" Will Solace interrogated me. Hi golden hair fluttering in the cool summer breeze...He looked like a blonde prince from one of those fairytales. No wonder Nico...ANYWAY... 

"Are you new?" Lacy, from the Aphrodite Cabin, asked particularly perky as usual.

"I'm Percy, Percy Jackson...?" I answered but it came out as more of a question.

"So punk, are you new? You didn't answer her question." Clarisse asked, doing a once-over.

"No." A familiar voice answered behind me. "No, he isn't. Camp, meet the camper who got the coma."

I turned around to see the old, like really old--if anyone asks, I didn't say anything--"man" in wheelchair form...

Chiron.

~~o~~

I was brought to the Big house. It was exactly as I remembered it. I was a bit put off when Chiron insisted that I called him Mr. Brunner.

"Sure." I said, sarcasm laced in my voice. "You're Mr. Brunner and I'm Annabeth in disguise..." I faltered when I saw his deadly serious look.

Maybe, a part of my brain thought, Jason and I are crazy...

Then all of a sudden the door burst open revealing Thalia and Nico both a white jacket and black, leather jacket--although it was summer--respectively.

"Chiron!" They exclaimed simultaneously.

Or not...