Epilouge

A group of teens walk into the Pizzeria, greeted by children laughing an playing. There's a poster on the wall saying "Welcome Lily! Our newest friend!"

The teens sit at a table, ordering pizza. "Have you noticed Lily went missing?" Swift says. "Yeah... They say she took a job for five nights at some place and went missing..." Wild sighs. Little did they know, Oscar heard everything. "Hey guys!" He smiles, walking up to them. "Oh hey Oscar..." Xeo says, moving over in his seat for him to sit. Oscar accepts the seat and sighs. "You heard about Lily?" Cheesy asks. "Yeah... it really sucks..." Oscar sighs looking over at Lily. She looks kinda sad playing with the kids. The group looks at her, unknown it's really her. "That's the new guy right?" Ender asks. Oscar nods, calling Lily over. "Hey everyone!" She smiles. They all examine her. She hands Oscar a note, walking away with little kids surrounding her. "Was that..." Xeo begins. Oscar gives them the note as their pizza comes. "I better get back to work. Have a great day guys." He walks off. Athena takes the note and reads it.

"Run."

Everyone stares at the note and looks back up to the five playing with  the kids. 

Everything makes sense.

END