Night 1

12 AM

I sit down in my chair, holding the iPad given to me close to my chest. The small office is supplied with a few posters of the characters that preform here. They're all drawn by little kids so it's hard to make out what they are. Everyone loves them so much, or that's what I've heard. I've never actually been to this place, Rous's Pizzeria before today. It's new and it's doing great for a new business. I jump as soon as I hear the phone ringing loudly. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey it's Oscar. I just wanted to give you some tips about the place." His voice some what hard to hear. " So you know the place, Rous's Pizzeria. You know the kids love the cyborgs or whatever they are... You need to check the cameras constantly, but you have limited power. If you use up your power... You may not make it. Those things tend to wander around a bit at night." He says. I look at my iPad to see one of them missing. My eyes widen in fear as I begin to tap different locations to view. "If they get to you... Well... They will turn you into one of them. Most likely that cat person they're missing." Oscar continues. "Also, remember to check pirates cove. The one there is more likely to appear if you don't check on them. Alright. Good luck with your first night! I'll call you tomorrow around the same time." He hangs up.

I sit there in horror. "One of them...?" I whisper to myself. I shake my head, trying to focus on the cameras. I click on the dining area to see a boy with bunny ears and a bow tie staring at the camera. My eyes widen when I see the boy. "Simple...?" I cover my mouth, trying to hold back tears. He took a job at some pizzeria for five nights and just vanished. The camera breaks causing me to search through the cameras. I look up at the clock to check how much longer I have until 6 AM. It's almost 2 AM. I find Simple again, but he's closer. He tilts his head and stares at the camera in the west hall. I turn the iPad off for a few minutes to conserve power. Is this really happening?

The only reason I took this job is to get some money for some supplies. I hear something coming toward the room. I turn my head to the left to see Simple, smiling insanely, standing in the door way. I scream, closing the door. I cover my mouth to keep myself from hyperventilating. I flick the hall light on to see he's gone. I hold my chest as I open the door. I check the time once more. 4 AM. This night is dragging on and I just want to go home. I look at the camera once more to see another missing. I begin searching through to see where the two are. Simple is backstage while the other one is staring at the camera in the dining hall. "A-Anna....?" I gasp. The turns off and I begin searching through the cameras again. I check pirates cove to see a face. It's smiling insanely at the camera. I switch quickly to here noises in the kitchen. The kitchen is the only place that has no camera, just audio. I check my power to see I only have 20%.

I remember Anna taking a job at a pizzeria and never coming back... Who else is stuck here...? I turn my head to see Simple standing there once more. I close the door and sit in a ball. I see the clock hit 6AM with just 5% left.

Night 1 is over.

Only 4 more left.

Nights Survived: 1/5