Female sorcery temper

The night sets and the sisters were waiting on a roof to catch the Kraang before they can break into a lab. Ellie let out a desperate sigh and turned to Ella who was feeling emotionless. Out of boredom, she pokes Ella several times with a smile. But, because of her temper, Ella quickly got annoyed by her sister's playfulness and grabbed her by the neck.

"Girls, be quiet!" Lee whispered firmly

"Not until Ellie says it!" Ella said in anger.

"Rafaela is all wise and powerful!" Ellie cried.

"And?" Ella asked.

"And she's better than me in every step of the way!" Ellie added.

"And?" Ella asked again.

"And I'm a lonely worm who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him because he's so amazing and I'm a dirtclod!" Elle continued.

"And?" Ella asked again.

"And in the history of the universe there's never been..." Ellie spoke.

"Guys Enough!" Lee shouted.

Ella throws Ellie toward the door across them and walked her way straight to Lee.

"We're wasting our time! The Kraang aren't gonna show up!" Ella sighed in frustration.

"Just have a little amount of patience, will you?" Lee asked firmly. "For once in your life?"

"Trust me, girls." Donna smirked. "They're gonna break straight inside the lab tonight. I have reliable entail."

"Entailed?" Ella smiled mockingly. "You mean Nathan told you."

"You mean your boyfriend?" Asked Ellie joining Ella in the mockery.

"He's not my boyfriend, Ellie!" Donna shouted. "He's a boy who's a friend whose mom got kidnapped by the same aliens who's gonna break in that lab and we're gonna stop them!"

Ellie, Ella, and Lee gave each other sly smiles while Donna was trying to make an excuse about her and Nathan. Donna had a HUGE crush on Nathan, but she tries her best to keep it in a secret from her sisters. Not to mention, they were too aware about it and like to make fun of her about it.

"Or we could sit up here in a cold night for no reason!" Ella rolled her eyes.

"What's going on up here?" A male teenage voice demanded.

That voice caused the sisters to spin around in fear and surprise. It was Tony! He was the school bully and captain jock of the football team. He always picked up a fight with Ella and she always wins the fight. Now he just discover that she and her sisters are sorcery ninjas! The girls stood still and blinked at Tony shockingly.

"Lee! Donna! Ella! Ellie!" Tony gasped. "What are you doing here? And what are you? Some kind of female ninjas? Halloween is here for the next eight months!"

"No, Tony." Lee said calmly. "We're just..."

"Like if this was any of 'your' business!" Ella snapped.

"I don't know how are we gonna explain this to him." Donna said as she raised her eyebrow.

"Me either. But there's no other way." Ella shrugged.

Just before Ella's hands were about to engulf in flames, Lee stopped her just in time.

"It's not worth it." Lee whispered. "Let's go."

"That's right!" Tony mocked. "Walk off, you spineless girly ninjas! Listen to your sister, Ella."

Ella stopped her tracks and spun around to power up her flaming fists while giving Tony a fierce glare.