Extra Chapter

EXTRA CHAPTER

The car slowed to a stop and the driver went out and opened the door for Sam.

She got off the car, with Top and Ali following behind her.

"Sam!"

She smiled as she saw the young girl approached.

"You came!" Ria said, beaming at her.

"Yes, of course. Thanks so much for inviting us, Ria." Sam said.

"And here's a present." Top said from her side, and giving the young girl a parcel. "Happy Birthday, Ria."

The girl gasp with delight and bowed. "Thank yoi!" She exclaimed, beaming at Sam. It was no secret that the little girl idolize Sam.

"Uhm, just go to the ticket booth. They'll give you VIP pass. Thanks again for coming, Ms. Sam, Sir Top and Sit Ali." Ria said with a big smile and then she gave Sam a big hug.

"I hope you enjoy yourselves today." She said pleasantly.

"Thank you. It's our pleasure." Ali said, smiling at the young girl.

Ria excused herself when another car arrived, no doubt another guest of Ria.

It was Ria's fifteenth birthday and for the occasion, her family had reserved the theme park. This wasn't an unusual thing in Millenius Seminary as most, if not all students came from prestigious families.

"So, let's go to the ticket booth?" Top asked.

Sam looked at him with worry. 

Top shook his head, predicting what she was about to say. "I'm okay. The doctor also said it's fine as long as I am not too exhausted, right? Relax."

Ever since that rainy day, Top had been staying at the hospital. Sam visits him everyday. According to the doctors, Top was responding to the treatments positively and so they had allowed him to go out for today, but of course, emphasizing that he should be careful and that he should not exhaust himself.

Sam smiled and nodded.

"Well, okay, let's do that." Sam said.

"This is a big theme park." Ali commented as they walked to the ticket booth.

"Yeah, I thought so too... It's my first time going to a theme park..." Sam said, looking in awe at the place.

"Huh?" Ali sounded, surprised.

"Well, I didn't really go to a theme park when I was abroad. And when I came here... Well, I hadn't really thought of going." Sam said with a small smile.

"It's my first time too." Top said from Sam's other side. "My parents and I were supposed to go on my birthday five years ago but well... you know what happened..." he trailed off.

"Well, it's just my second time in a theme park." Ali ammended. "My mom brought us to one once before." he said as they enter through the ticket booth.

"Well, this just means we need to make up most of our time here!" Ali said cheerfully, looking at his two friends. This just emphasized more how similar Top and Sam was.

Top nodded with a smile while Sam chuckled.

The lady at the ticket booth bowed at them in recognition and gave them their VIP passes. Thanking the older lady, the three of them exited and moved forward the entrance to the theme park.

"And..." Ali said, taking both Sam's and Top's hands. "This is your first date, right?" He said with a smile and then he joined their hands. "So you two should definitely enjoy yourselves today!" He said.

Sam blushed but Top beamed at Ali and laced his fingers with Sam's.

"Sure." Top said, nodding to Ali.

"So, where to first?" Top asked, turning to Sam.

Ali watched them with a sad smile.

What would he give so he could continue watching them forever.