The Wolf

Alex lean on the bedhead smoking the cigar as a beautiful naked woman lying next to him. No, she is not his lover, she is just for sex; a one night stand. It is nothing unusual, he did this countless of time, always with different women. Its not like he is a Casanova, if anything, he despise women. They are nosy, loud, pretentious, and annoying to boot. But that doesn't meant that he swings the other way. He pukes at the idea of hooking up with another dude.

“Oy, Alex! Oh.. I'll wait you outside.." Alex grunt with annoyance. I forgot, men are drags too.

“What do you want?" The blond man hands him an envelope. “Our manager ask me to give you this. Congratulation, you're going back to school. Luckily they agree to let you continue from where you left off."

“Fuck!" Yell Alex, throwing the paper to the floor. “I've told them that I'm not doing this shit!" Lucas laugh heartily. “Deal with it man.. They think it'll be good for the band's image if atleast one of us has a college degree." said the blond nonchalantly as Alex continue to curse.

“Hey, that chick on your bed.. Is she Megan Tyler?" Alex nod. “Two nights back, its Jennifer Barner, last week its Diana. Dude.. When are you going to stop chick surfing? Stop playing with their heart.." Lucas Kingsleigh, the guitarist of the band and one of the very few people that Alex can call friend. Since he is two years older than the red head, he always act like he is Alex's ‘mother' as describe by Alex.

“Playing with them? I only gave them what they wanted."Said Alex.

“Afterall, that is what chicks exist for.. To become a wolf's dinner."