Playing the Part

Everybody thinks that I am a happy person. Content. Yet, deep within my heart, I am longing for someone, or something to fulfill that loneliness in my heart. I wanted love, acceptance, and trust. I wanted to give and to receive love and care from someone who will accept me - my flaws and all, with all his heart. I wanted my days to be filled with touches and kisses filled with love. 

I wanted to have someone to love and to hold, to better or worst, till death do we part. I want to be a Bride, and to have a groom who will cry with happy tears as I walk down the aisle. My hopes and desires is to be desired, not lustfully, but gratefully by the Man whom God has prepared for me. I wanted to be a woman who will be respected and supported by the love of her life. I wanted to support and to care for my own family. I want to be a mom. I want to have beautiful, loving and intelligent children. I want to have my own sweet little home. I don't want to have much worldly thing, but I want to have enough just to have comfortable, but full of love, life. 

I have a dream.. to have a simple life, with a simple family, who has a great love.

However, am I really meant to have those things? I am really meant to love and be loved? Do I really deserve to play the part of being a wife and a mother? DO I really deserve someone who will accept me as I am - ugly, stupid, and plain?

Am I meant to be who I wished to be? I want not only to play that part.. but to be that person... a mother and a wife.