CH 1: WELCOME TO STORMEYE ISLAND! AN OLD PROMISE!

Wealth, fame, power...

Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained everything this world has to offer.

The words he uttered just before his death drove people to the seas.

"My treasure? If you want it, you can have it! Find it! I left everything this world has to offer there!"

And so men head for the Grand Line in pursuit of their dreams!

The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!

Two young children ran around the hills, laughing heartedly the whole time. A boy with a straw hat sprinting after a girl, calling her name, "[Name]! Ma tte!"

The girl turned around with blushed cheeks from running, her [Eye Color] orbs sparkling as she beamed, her [Hair Length], [Hair Color] locks flowing with the wind, "Isoide, Luffy!"

"I'm coming!" he ran, sweating heavily unlike his friend who continued snickering at him.

The two of them kept playing around until sunset, Luffy trying to catch [Name] to no avail. After a while, they fell on top of a hill by the ocean and panted, trying to regain their breathing.

"One day... I'll beat you for sure..." wheezed the boy.

[Name] turned her face to him as she winked and stuck her tongue out, "As if you'll ever beat me, baaaka~."

The two of them began to fight again, rolling around the ground until their stamina was finally completely gone and they could barely move anymore.

Taking in a deep breath, [Name] looked up, her clear pools falling on the sea and the disappearing sun, "Look, Luffy! Somewhere out there is the greatest treasure of all times!"

Admiring how the colors mixed together, Luffy extended his arm towards the horizon, his palm standing over the bright sun, "One day, I'll definitely go out there and find the One Piece. Then, I'll become Kaizokuou!"

"You'll have to beat a bunch of super strong people first." chuckled [Name] before a shadow covered her face, "I'm sure it will be fun... to go all over the Grand Line..."

"Then come with me!" yelled the boy, the girl deadpanning at him, "Baka. How many times have you asked me that since we met? My answer hasn't changed."

This causing the Mugiwara boy to whine, "Nande?! Let's go have adventures together! We're nakama, aren't we?! So why can't you join my crew!"

"There's no way the Sekai Seifu will just let me go. Less so to become a pirate. My stupid old man would be pretty pissed off too once he found out." spat the girl sadly.

Even though she really wanted to go with him and stay by his side, it would be far better to know that he was safe somewhere out there than knowing the kind of danger she would be placing him in.

Her father, the Sekai Seifu, all of them would always pursue her no matter where she went. They would always try to take her back. They had no intention of letting her choose her own path.

Because of the blood she was born with, she could not be who she wanted to be.

"LIKE I CARE!! I'll beat them all up!"