Part 3 - Cold

It was raining and Lalna was running through the forest, He followed the distorted Scream. He didn't know why he ran out, but at the end of the day he thought it was fate. Rythian was  lying there , there was water all over him from the rain and he seemed to have a few arrows through his chest.

Lalna quickly picked Rythian up and carried him home. Rythian woke up to see  Lalna staring down at him ",Wh-Where am I?" Rythian asked while blinking a few times to get used to the lighting of the room. "you're in my castle Rythian. I found you with a few arrows through your chest. but you're ok now" Lalna said smiling.

"L-Lalna I'm c-cold" Rythian said while curling up into a ball and hugging his own knees. Lalna blushed at this comment but soon realized he was still a bit off from the drugs Lalna gave to him. Lalna laid down beside Rythian laid straight again. Lalna smiled softly before hugging Rythian tightly. YES IM HUGGING HI- Lalna thought before Rythian hugged him back. Of course Lalna knew Rythian was still drugged but he still couldn't feel amazing with Rythian's strong arms wrapped around him.

Lalna and Rythian were hugging each other in silence until Rythian's drugs started to go off. Rythian simply looked at Lalna. Lalna was scared, He thought Rythian would try to kill him, Instead He just cuddled Lalna and Blushed underneath his mask. Lalna smiled softly "Why are you not angry ,Rythian?"

"w-well" Rythian blushed "you saved me even after I tried to kill you..." Rythian said quietly. Lalna smiled and kissed Rythian's forehead. Rythian blushed. "Lalna, i-i have to show you something..." Rythian said looking at him in. "O-Okay" Lalna said nervously. Rythian pulled down his mask and Lalna couldn't stop staring at the black veins and scars. He traced the deepest scar and looked at Rythian. Rythian blushed brightly.

Rythian kissed Lalna, and Lalna blushed but soon melted into the kiss. "I love you ,Lalna" Rythian said hugging Lalna tightly "I love you too ,Rythian" said Lalna while hugging him back.

SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES THAT ARE IN THIS STORY, IM NEW TO WRITING FANFICTION >_<

COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED :D

SORRY FOR THE SHORT PART