The News: OUTBREAK VIRUS!

Monday July 25, 2015

          A secret biological research facility was raided in London by British police forces after several allegations of illegal experimentation involving human subjects. The scientists who ran this facility were researching ways to make man invulnerable to diseases and  viruses. Officers took in the victims of the experimentation and will interrogate the scientists and put them to justice. The scientists begged law enforcement from releasing the civilians from their cells in the research facility, claiming they will be dangerous to the whole world. The criminal scientists says that the subjects are "Contaminated" and can spread around quickly. Several scientists have committed suicide before their arrest. Blood was written on the wall of the facility "It's better to die than be one of them. There is no hope." More news on this will be coming soon...

.

Saturday August 19, 2015

          A new disease has started spreading across the globe. America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and Africa. Many people are having severe fever, vomiting, nosebleeds, stomach pain, throat infections, ulcers, minor internal bleeding, and skin deterioration. Many people are calling this new disease, "The Ultimate Virus". But the doctors and scientists in Russia called it, "The Nezhit'", which is Russian for Undead. It was given that name, because it will kill the host by destroying cells inside and yet it still survives in the decaying flesh. It is very contagious and very DEADLY. Avoid contact at all costs. Wear masks and gloves if you have them. Doctors around the world are determined that soon they will find a new cure for this disease...

.

Monday August 21, 2015

           Police, military, and special forces around the world started to clear the streets of the infected civilians of the Nezhit'. The people infected with the Nezhit turned into man eaters. They would attack anyone and devour their own kind. Many of the "Cannibals" were jailed or killed on sight. The infected are thoughtless and mindless beings that would attack and eat their own loved ones. It looks like this new disease has created things that will turn this world into chaos...

.

Wednesday August 23, 2015

          A scientist discovered that the infected people are really actually all deceased! What causes the corpse to walk or run and attack us, as if it was a living thing? Australian scientist, Mark Vanhelsing, says that, "When the person dies from the virus, the brain is still functioning, being kept alive by the Nezhit'. Because they are dead, most of their brain-cells are destroyed by the virus, but our natural instincts like eating and moving are left alone by the Nezhit'. That is why the undead are eating our own kind. They search for living things, like what a predator would do stalking it's prey. I cannot fathom why there are hundreds of people who are immune to this virus, while billions of people are getting infected. I ran blood tests on the immune people, infected beings, and the people who can be infected. I was dumbstrucked. There was nothing that I can find in their blood that would help me. But I will soon find a cure to the Nezhit', and EVERYONE will be safe from this nightmare"...

.

Friday January 1, 2016

          Hello, this is EyeWitness News! I am Jenna Hill, reporting to you live on the streets of Chicago, Illinois! I am being protected by the United States Army, and we're in the midst of the chaos. Just about a month ago, everyone were calling the people infected by the Nezhit', "Zombie". Hordes of zombies are attacking the city as I speak. I am here with Captain Barry Shepard of the Chicago State Police Department. What do you want to tell us, Captain Shepard? "Well, first off, all zombies are now declared a threat to humanity. All must be killed on sight. If your loved ones are turned into those... 'Things'. They are not who you think they are anymore. They are turned into your worst nightmare and must be killed. Second, their weakness are on their head. You just shoot their heads, and they're dead. That is all I can say for now, I have to get back to my men!"

Thank you Captian Shepard. And now we-

"We can't hold them off much longer! Get back in to the Osprey, X-Ray squad!"

What?! We're not done yet!

"Forget the damn news! We're out of time! Get in the- GAHH!!!"

No! No! Stay away!!! AHHHHHH!!!!.....