Part 5

You had no car and no one to drive you. So you had to take a taxi. You were freaking out. You weren't ready to go on this journey alone. You weren't ready to go on this journey anyway. You told the cab driver to go fast. You got to the hospital in pain. The doctors rushed you to the surgery department because you needed a emergency C-section. Your baby's heart rate had dropped immensely. You had doctors and nurses around you. It flashed you back to the moment in the ambulance when Niall died. You couldn't feel anything thank god. They had you hooked up to a heart rate machine which also was connected to your baby's heart beat. It was slowly beeping. Which made the doctors work faster. His heart rate was stopping. You started to freak out you were shaking and you started to have a panic attack. The doctors were trying to calm you down by saying everything would be OK. But you new it wouldn't be OK. You got a glimpse of your beautiful baby boy. He may have been deformed and damaged. But that was your fault you should have looked both ways then your Baby would be healthy, Niall would be alive, and peoples wouldn't hate you. While your mind was trapped with hatred of your choice. You heard that beautiful sound of a new born baby cry. You got chills and you felt that warmness you had while getting your ultra-sound. Niall was watching and he could feel exactly what your going through. The doctors gave you your baby. He had Niall's Crystal blue eyes. You traveled your thumb over your baby's crooked deformed arms. You just thought he was unique. He was yours and Niall's creation. He was a gift that should be treasured. You kissed your baby's forehead. as he started to fall asleep. The doctors took you and him back to your hospital room. You stayed up that night thinking about names for him. You looked up to the ceiling saying boys names to Niall. You said Cory looking over the names on the list. Soon a bit of light showed up in the night sky. You could tell Niall liked it and so did you. So thats his names. Cory.. Thats the name of your little angel.....