twenty-two

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

ELECTRIC LOVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO[ N A T A L I A ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
[ N A T A L I A ]

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

NATALIA DIDN'T REMEMBER much about the rest of the night. They told their story and answered a million questions before Chiron saw how tired the four were, and ordered them to go to bed.

She woke up in her bed, feeling totally relaxed. Natalia got up and got ready, wearing her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, jean shorts, and gray high-top Converse. She left her hair down, letting it be out of a braid for a few days.

When she walked out of her Cabin, she immediately got ambushed in a hug. By the head of blonde hair, she guessed it was Will. Natalia laughed, wrapping her arms around the younger boy.

"I'm so glad you're okay," he muttered, squeezing her tighter. "I didn't get to see you yesterday, and oh my Gods is that tape on your wrist?"

She laughed, pulling away and staring at his face. "I'm okay, Will. Really, I am. And I missed you, too."

"So, what are you gonna do now?" he asked. "What's next with this whole Great Prophecy?"

"I don't know." Her eyes then flickered over to the commons area, where she saw Jason playing basketball. "I have to talk to someone first, though."

Will followed her gaze, and turned back to her, winking. "He's a cutie. Go get 'em, Nat."

The girl smiled with blushing cheeks before making her way to the commons area, where found Jason relaxing on a bench, a basketball between his feet. He was sweaty from working out, but he looked great in his orange tank top and shorts. His various scars and bruises from the quest were healing, thanks to some medical attention from the Apollo Cabin. His arms and legs were well muscled and tan — distracting as always. His close-cropped blond hair caught the afternoon light so it looked like it was turning to gold, Midas style.

"Hey," he said with a smile as she sat next to him. "Saw you talking to Will."

A smile appeared on her face as she watched Will interact with the other campers. "Yeah, I really missed him."

They watched the campers going back and forth. A couple of Demeter girls were playing tricks on two of the Apollo guys — making grass grow around their ankles as they shot baskets. Over at the Camp store, the Hermes kids were putting up a sign that read: flying shoes, slightly used, 50% off today! (that made Natalia shudder). Ares kids were lining their Cabin with fresh barbed wire. The Hypnos Cabin was snoring away. A normal day at Camp.