Chapter 56/Book 3

Treasure

Treasure

I placed the kids in their carseats after I loaded the car with a couple of useful items. I wasn't about to pack a full suitcase of everything because it would take too long and wake up King and I didn't need any negativity right now.

Opening the garage I notice Money sitting on the porch
"Where you going sis" he asked me walking over to my car
"I'm leaving Money I'll call you guys later, love you" I sped away so he wouldn't stop me from making it to the gate.

One thing life has taught me dealing with a drug dealer so far was that they never change. They may use every excuse to make you believe it but it's not true. Packing up and leaving would be the best thing for me to do.

I didn't plan on keeping the kids away from their father at all. I planned on co parenting until they were old enough to drive to their fathers house without my presence.

As a woman I knew that if I let king come back after that whole situation he would never change. He would continuously hurt me and do whatever he wanted with the bitches that never could fill the shoes that I have.

I may not have been the best looking, the oldest or even the smartest he's had. But I knew I was the best thing that ever happened to him just like he was the best thing that ever happened to me. I loved King and I knew that if he loved me he would have to let me go and if we ever happened to drift back into each other's lives then we could start from there. But for now this was goodbye from a broken-hearted girl.

Book 3 called
Obsessions Power is up now and It's been 5 years since Treasure has left King and moved on with her life taking the kids with her. The kids thinks they are together but in a separate home.

What happens when Kings obsession wears off and Treasure settles for anything?