Chapter 11

Please play the music 😩

Treasure

I woke up to the sound of heavy snoring, looking over I noticed King sleeping with his mouth wide.

"Boy get up" I slapped his face making him jump up quick. I started laughing from his quick reaction.
"Man quit playing Treasure" he turned over pulling me with him

"King no stop it's time for you to go" I looked past him avoiding all possible eye contact. This wasn't supposed to happen, I was supposed to side with Maurice and let King know his boundaries.

"You serious right now" he tried to stare into my eyes but I broke away walking towards the bathroom. Grabbing my towel I turned around

"When I get out please be gone" I told him walking in closing and locking the door, I didn't want to force anything or be forced into anymore than what I had to already deal with.

Besides King belonged to someone else and I knew better than to do this to that girl regardless of how bald headed she maybe is she really didn't deserve this from either of us.

"Treasure! Treasure"! King yelled beating on the door but I ignored it turning on the shower stepping in feeling the tears cascade with the water droplets on my body.

I wanted him once again but I knew I didn't need him regardless of what anyone said. I had to make this decision for me and my son because me and King just aren't healthy enough to be back together.

 I had to make this decision for me and my son because me and King just aren't healthy enough to be back together

King

"When I get out be gone" she told me closing the door. I laid back with my hands over my head because this shit was so frustrating, I loved  the fuck outta her and I didn't want none of this to end and I wanted my family back.

I ran over to the bathroom door
"Treasure! Treasure"! I banged on the door feeling my vision blur, I wasn't gonna stop until I got them back no matter how hard I had to work for this shit.