Episode 5 : My First Day of EXO

"Mommy! Get up!"
"Mommy!"
Olivia's powerful but cute voice waking me up from my sleep.
To be honest, I had trouble sleeping last night so that's why I get up a bit late today.
"Mommy. I want pancakes"
"Ye ye, I'm getting up now. But.." I tease her
"But what, Mommy?"
"Give me lots of morning kisses first!"
*Olivia runs over and gives a lot of kisses*

After sending off Olivia to the kindergarten, I went back to the apartment with Neyla and Danielle.

"Why were you late yesterday?" Danielle asks
Neyla helps me up with dishes, "Yeah, you didn't even go to Myeongdong"

I sigh repeatly remembering how silly I was yesterday.

"The company was throwing a birthday surprise for their artist"

"Really? Was it for Sehun from EXO?"

"Bullya, you knew?" I'm surprised my friend knows about EXO

"Well, I saw it on Baekhyun's instagram"
if that so,

"He has an Instagram account?"

"Adri, really? This is why you should be on your Instagram a little more now. Almost all of the members have their own account duh"

"Yes bitch, you work with them, at least you should know their social medias" says Danielle, tagging along.

Okay I'll check them out later when I'm free today. I should head to work now.

  *at SM Entertainment building*

Today I'm assigned to watch EXO's activities. Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, Chen, Chanyeol, and Kai are scheduled for recording their new songs today.

At first I feel small and awkward because I'm not quite good at starting the conversation. But Suho, is a true leader after all. He breaks the atmosphere and talks in English too.

Within 5 hours of work, I already feel that they're all nice and I'm very happy to be pointed in this job.

We chitchat and joke around, trying to get to know each other more while one member is doing a recording session.

"If you're a mother, you should be good at cooking, right?" Chen asks out of the blue

"Hmm it depends though" I answer

"Whoaa, you should cook something for us!", everyone nods

"But I only cook most of the food my family likes, so I don't think you guys would like Indonesian food"

"Try us" Sehun answers.

He has been silent, busy playing games on his phone and now he's opening his mouth?

"Or is your husband not letting you cook for other guys, Ms. Adri?" he adds

I clear my throat, "Hmm, guys. Actually I'm the same age with-"