Episode 4 : Silly Me

"Whoa..Daebak.. Daebakkk!"

everyone's in the street looking at me like I'm a crazy person.

I do some research on EXO, and it turns out they're also a very big hit in Indonesia too. How come I never noticed them?

How.

Ah! My 3 best friends said that they would take Olivia to Myeongdong, and I need to shop for clothes there too.
But then I remember how hard it is for me to take public transportation.

I have some kind of trauma, where I was once getting sexually harassed on the bus I took when I was in middle school. So I never once take any more bus unless I'm with someone I know.

"Eotteokhae? Should I take the taxi? But I'm sure it will cost much.. I'd rather save up for Olivia" I talk to myself desperately wanting to find a way.

I have been standing still near the company building for a while

"Adri! Adri" a familiar voice calls up for me
It's Dae-ho, a staff from SM twho's really good in English and the one who will be my translator and happens to be in the same team with me for the next 2 years.

"Thank God you're still here. The CEO wants the representatives to meet a few artists"

"Oh, are Jullie and Martin already there?"

"Yes, they are inside" Dae-ho answers,

"Then we should hurry"

*30 minutes later*
We are told to gather in the conference room, there are literally so many people here. Everyone is here, I pretty think most of SM artists are here, based on how full this huge room is. So, what are we waiting for?

All the lights are suddenly dimmed.
And a man opens the main door, the other men follow.

Then everyone sings
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUNNIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUNNIE"

The lights are turned on again, and we can see Mr. Casting Manager carries a birthday cake with number 22 candle.

"OH THAT GUY!" I shout, unaware of it.
And because it's loud, no one really hears how loud I am.

So it's true that today's his birthday.

"Ooh so those guys are also in EXO ya? One, two, three, four, five, and.. Six. There are only 6 members? I thought it said 9 on the book" I ask Dae-ho

"I think the remaining members will be back later. They had a concert in Beijing yesterday"
Dae-Ho explains

After Sehun and EXO members give a few words and prayers, Mr. Lee Soo-man says he wants to share some news.

"Everyone, as some of us already know that our motto is to reach our goals as soon as possible, I decided this year we will be expanding our business globally. And in order to do that, we are now starting to partner up with foreign medias. Our first step is with Southeast Asia medias. Some of you may notice these new people.."

Mr. Lee Soo-man says, pointing at our side,

"Well, guys come here"

My heart beats so damn fast,
I don't really like being in the spotlight.

Well well, I should come then.

"These guys are from Indonesia. They will follow some of you to record your activities for their report materials for 2 years. Please get a long well, I know you are all good at making friends" Mr. Lee Soo-man continues,
gesturing the representatives to introduce ourselves.

After we introduce ourselves, everyone in the room gives friendly reactions. I'm glad that it's not so awkward.

We shake hands, greet the audience and try to be friendly.

The day feels so long that I forget that I need to go to Myeongdong soon!

Leaving the conference room as soon as the VIPs leave, I run like crazy and bump into someone again.

"Ouch" this time my head is really hurt.
I think that person's chest is-

"I'm sorr-" he says the word first

"GOSH IM VERY SORRY" I cut him off as I realize that I bump into Sehun again.

He grins, "You really have a knack for bumping into people, are you?"

My mind is blank.

"Nah, it's okay"

"A.. I was in a rush. I really didn't see you" I answer

"It's fine. You have to be careful"

"Arraseo"
"Mr. Sehun? Saengil chukka hamnida" I smile

"Thank you, Ms. Adri" he smiles back

I bow down until he walks away