Ten - It's Not Love If It's Just Fucking

[You assholes wanted frackle, you assholes got frackle - I present to you, TMIKIN's first sex scene (I hate wording it like that)...enjoi? -xøcharr]

"I told you that YouTubeing serviettes was a good idea." Pete grinned, throwing an arm around Patrick's shoulders. "You mocked me for it, but it was a good idea."

"Pete, you're drunk." Ryan said. "Go to bed."

"I agree with Ryan." Patrick's eyebrows rose. "C'mon, you. Bedtime."

"You just don't appreciate the time I spent on those serviettes!" Pete cried, as Patrick pulled him away, mouthing a 'goodnight' as they left.

I shook my head in amusement as I spotted Gerard at the stairs. He beckoned me to follow him, and I gestured for him to go on without me. At that moment, my phone went off for what felt like the millionth time.

Guess what, Frank?

"What are you two up to now?" I asked Brendon and Ryan, who shrugged, glancing at each other.

"We are...going to go upstairs..." Brendon began, and Ryan finished off.

"And take a bath."

Brendon blinked, momentarily perplexed. "Oh, okay."

"Well, I'm going to go up to bed, so I'll maybe see you two tomorrow?" I said, and they nodded.

I hugged them both, Brendon murmuring something about being safe, and I made my way up the stairs towards mine and Gerard's hotel room. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but ignored it, knowing that it'd be yet another taunting text. Once I reached the room, I went in, finding Gerard sat on the bed, propped up against the headboard, his hand down his pants.

"Getting started without me I see?" I smirked, closing the door and shrugging out of my jacket.

He opened his eyes, biting his lower lip and looking at me. "I didn't know how long you'd be."

His tie was loose, his shirt unbuttoned halfway, and holy shit I wanted to fuck him so hard. I couldn't help but want him, especially when he was teasing me the way he was.

"I wouldn't have been that long." I crawled onto the bed, kneeling between his legs and taking his hand from his pants. "Now you're all hard and I'm not."

I pouted, and he took told of my tie, slowly undoing it as I ran my hands up and down his thighs. "You're always hard, baby." He used my tie to pull me closer, brushing his lips against mine. "Frankie?"

"Yeah?" I unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way, slipping it off his shoulders. I could already guess what he wanted, but it was better if he said it.

"I want you to fuck me."

I placed a hand on the back of his neck, bringing his mouth to mine, and my free hand went straight to his pants. The kisses turned open-mouthed, his hands removing my shirt quickly and efficiently, his legs wrapping around my waist. I leaned back and pulled him with me, so I was lying down with my head near the foot of the bed and him on top of me.

Nothing was said as his pants left his body and he rocked his hips against mine. I flipped us over, my mouth attaching to his neck as I slid his underwear off. Sitting up, I put two fingers in my mouth and coated them in my saliva. Once that was done, I trailed my hand down his body and pushed one finger inside him.

The reaction was almost instant; his hands curled into the sheets, and his legs spread a little bit further for me. His black hair was like an ink stain against the cream-colored sheets, and his pale skin almost - almost - blended in. His mouth fell open as I added a second finger and I watched him come undone right there.