it's been four years and you bet your ass I'm going to milk this

So I've just spent the last few days reading these two fics, and I have only one thing to say:

What the fuck was I thinking?!?!?!?!

Okay but

I just wanna reflect I guess, ya I know I'm inactive and ya I'm never gonna write on this account again but hey I wanted to talk to you guys again and thank you for everything.

TMIABM is still being read in 2018 and to see people commenting from like two days ago is absolutely insane (srsly tho pls go read something half-decent don't waste your time kiddos okay I mean it), and from reading through these two books again, I realise how badly I handled some things.

If I could go back and write it all over again, there's so much I would change, but I guess how it was written in the first place is what gives it its charm?

I also wanted to apologise, especially for completely brushing off the terrible way I developed Bert's character and not even explaining it properly. I'm not going to do that now though, 'cause that was then and this is now, and I don't know what was going through my mind while I was writing this. But ya, Bert was an abusive guy, there's no denying that, no matter how much sixteen-year-old me wanted to make it seem like he could do awful shit and then pretend he adored Gerard (that's honestly not right, and I'm older and wiser and I know more about the world now, and I'm honestly so sorry about the way I did things, it wasn't fair on anyone, least of all the characters I was writing and working with).

I'm twenty-one now, and I've been through a lot since then, and ya I just wanted to clear something up I guess idk it's late and I'm depressed and I'm v tired so I'm going to go to sleep and regret this in the morning lmaoooooo

Love u guys, thanks again for everything, I promise I'll let this die now

xxxx