How you living?

Katy Pov:
I had been avoiding my asshole boyfriend for some days now. Ever since he left me at the party I didn't really have nothing to say to him. He obviously ain't have nothing to say to me being as though he only text me once. He only text me to ask if I could watch his son and then I didn't hear from him. It had literally been two weeks. I was staying at Kailen and I's house. She has been in and out the house doing her drug thing and Kaden been here to. They do they business together and yes I want the money they have but I don't know if I'm willing to risk my life for it.

My mother risked her life for this shit and never seen me grow up. She never seen any of us grow up , and I was still hurt from her death. Kailen went to jail for this shit and she'd probably die for this shit. I didn't want to die over a drug deal.  I didn't know if this was what I wanted.

Incoming FaceTime call : Shyboogie 👩‍❤️‍👩🤞🏾

I answered the FaceTime call and Shy and Zaria was both in the camera looking like they was getting dressed.

"Come to the basketball game!" Shy said poking her lips out at me

Zaria smiles as she put on her lip gloss. " if you don't come imma be mad as shit!"

I played like i was thinking about. " i don't know" i said chuckling getting a text from Kaden.

Kaden👨‍👧‍👦🤞🏾: what you on today ? I'm chilling with you kid.

Her: Lmao I'm going to a basketball game at shy school.

Kaden👨‍👧‍👦🤞🏾: oh I'm definitely rolling! Wanna meet up or want me to come scoop you?

Shy and Zaria was talking bout going out to eat when the game was over. So i thought i should drive.

"Aigh y'all I'm coming and we def going out to eat " i said to them texting Kaden back letting him know to meet me at the college. Both Kaden and Kailen made sure to hang out with me. We were all close in age and they just wanted to make sure we were close. Kailen was really my best friend until she went to jail. She was in jail for six years and that's when we moved here and I meet Shy. We moved when she first got locked up. This was really my dads house but Kailen took over when he left and Kaiden moved out cause he wanted to fuck bitches and didn't want me to see him abusing bitches. He thought he set a good example but look who tf I ended up dating.

I got dressed and grabbed my car keys. I sent a quick text Kailen letting her know I was going out with Kaiden and Shy and them so she wouldn't worry about me.

Kai 👨‍👧‍👧💕: glad you texted cause I was about to bring you some food home.

I laughed starting up my car and pulling up the aux. I was blasting Durk through my white G-wagon. I got my G-wagon for my 16th birthday. My dad had bought it cus I had passed my road test a week before and I was begging him for this car. It was white with red seats. I never had to work . All I had to do was do good in school and never be out here making a fool of myself. My father built good character in all his kids and after Kailen went to jail he basically wanted me to be the kid who stayed on the right track. Once Kailen was gone Kaden started acting a fool.

Once I got to the school I meet up with Shy and Zaria.They introduced me to some of there college friends. They was cool but you could say I was anti social. I didn't really talk around people I didn't know. You could never be too careful.

"Let's take pictures for Instagram" shy said and that caused a photoshoot. We all had to take like fifty pictures just to get the perfect one. We spent ten minutes taking pictures and Kaden kept calling me while I was taking pictures and Shy just kept ignoring all his calls.