Birthdays & Drama pt.2

Katy Pov:
*Katy in the box*
Halfway through the party I was tipsy but I wasn't drunk. I was dancing with Shy and Zaria. Zaria was mad nice and funny. She seemed so cool. We stayed in the V.I.P section the whole time. My brother was so drunk I knew he wouldn't remember this day tomorrow . Rashad came over to us and whispered in my ear.

"Y'all have to find y'all own way home because I have to leave" he whispered squeezing my shoulder and trying to walk away.

It was only one in the morning . Where the hell was he going? He was the driver how the hell was we supposed to get back ? So I did what any sane person would do and followed him because he wasn't about to leave me and my friends. Pushing through the crowd of people I see him dap up some guys before he finishes walking to the door.

I finally caught up to him after chasing him in my YSL heels. " where the hell are you going?" I stated not caring that we were now outside the club and people were now looking at us as he turned around.

"Bro i have to go. I have to handle some stuff and then stop by Sin crib" he said sighing

I rolled my eyes because now he's lying he just gone go by sin crib for no fucking reason besides to fuck her." Bro you lying G! " i said raising my voice now because i feel like he trynna play me for stupid.

"Why the hell you going to Sin shit at two in the morning nigha! AMIR AINT UP G!" I said mushing him in the head stepping closer to his bogus ass.

He rolled his eyes cus i was causing a scene but I ain't even care no more G. I'm tired of his goofy ass on me. On my soul I wanted to wrap this nigha in a body bag seriously. " Bro go head back inside and tell Kailen give ya goofy ass a ride back to my shit"

I rolled my eyes because ain't nobody goofy but this nigha." Bitch ain't nobody goofy but ya dumb ass! What if i don't want to come back to ya shit?" I yelled at him following him to his car cus this nigha keep trynna walk away from me.

Oh this nigha trynna ignore me? Ignore me?! Bitch I'm a gangster ain't no ignoring me . I lifted my fist and swung at the back of his head . "BITCH! IM TALKING AND YOU BETTER ACT LIKE YOU RESPECT ME G"

He spun around so fast grabbing my arms. "Bro you better tighten the fuck up out here causing a scene and shit. Got everybody around her looking at me and you know this not my side of town. Go head for real yo before I have to put my hands on you"

I only sent him a glare." I DARE YOU BITCH! I FUCKING DARE YO ASS! "

This nigha lost his fucking marbles. I ain't Sin nigha can't shut me up. Think he gone do what he want and I'm just gone be cool with the shit. Cute bitch. Real. fucking . cute. I moved my hands to push his ass away from me sick of seeing his face at this point.

"Leave nigha!" I said as I watched him shrug and turn around and get in his car and drive off.

I turned around to see Shy and Zaria coming out the club. Zaria was hanging on this tall light skin nigha with curly hair and he was with another light bright ass nigha and a short dark skin dread head.

Zaria walked up to me "Katy this my brother Bibby and he gone give us a ride back." She stated introducing me to the curly hair one with the depressing look.

"You good shawty?" He asked me as he smirked.

The dread head chuckled." Wrd you good? We heard you arguing with that bogus as nigha . How he just gone leave y'all?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at bibby. " yeah I'm good can we just go?"

He smiled at me ." Yeah shawty . Let's go" he said and lead the way to his G-wagon truck. It was black with black rims and black interior. He also had black leather seats .