Dirty Liam #Imagine You Lose Your Virginity

“What would happen if we hadn’t ever met?” you asked Liam as you rubbed his chest slowly in small circles, the night sky chilling you both intensely as the fibers in the blanket tickled your skin. He turned to you with a curious look on his face as he thought. He leaned in and whispered, his warm breath whisping across your lips in the moonlight, “I wouldn’t be as happy as I am right now.” and he kissed your lips gently, causing your fingers to stop momentarily as you took it all in. A shiver ran up your spine, partly from the cold air, and partly from the way Liam’s hair brushed against your forehead lightly. You kissed him back and smiled, opening your eyes slowly as he pulled away and turned on his side, now facing you.

He smiled widely, squinting his eyes in that cute little way that he did, as he placed his hand on your waist. “Why are you smiling like that?” He giggled and squeezed your side gently, making you laugh with him. Soon, he started tickling you, making you scream out, begging him to stop. “Liam! No! Stop!” you squeezed out between frantic laughs and squeals. Liam just laughed as you struggled and he finally gave up once you had positioned your body on top of him, straddling him. You both stopped laughing and just looked into each other’s eyes for a moment. You could’ve only been sitting there for ten seconds or twn minutes, but you both just became incredibly lost in each others’ presences.

You soon leaned in and kissed him passionately, letting your lust get the better of you. Liam rested he hands lazily on your back, holding back all urges to move them down, you could tell. He just wasn’t like that. Sometimes it was sweet as to how modest he was, but right now you wished he would kick it into over-drive. You pulled out of the kiss, leaving him breathless again. “What’s wrong?” He asked, almost worried. “You can touch me Liam. It’s okay? We’ve been together long enough for it to be okay…” You were practically begging now. “But I… You’re a virgin...” You nodded sarcastically — as if you wouldn’t know? “I know, but I can’t stay one forever… And maybe now is when I want to stop?” You were hinting pretty hugely, and you were hoping he picked up on it.

Believe it or not, it took him a few seconds for it to sink in, sending a look of shock across his face. “(Y/N), I can’t… You’re so special to me and I don’t want to ruin it.” Now he was being too sweet. “Doing this with me will only bring us closer… You know what, just stand up.” You got off of him and stood to your feet, looking around the park and making sure no one else was in sight. He stood and asked, “Okay, now what?” and with that you began taking your clothes off. “What?! No! (Y/N)! What if someone sees us?!” You tossed your shirt to the side and began unbuttoning you jeans. “Let them watch. We have to do this now, Liam… You need to see that I genuinely want this.” Liam was hesitating to undress, so you walked over and lifted his shirt over his head, uncovering his toned body.

After a bit of a talking-to, you finally got Liam to take off his pants, leaving him in boxers as you threw your pants to the side, leaving you in your bra and panties. Liam just stared at you, almost in shock. “You want it just as bad as I do — I know it.” you said, walking towards him and kissing him gently as he placed his hands on your lower back, trailing down to your bum. You smiled into the kiss as he gave you a playful squeeze, nearly proud of himself. Liam laid down on the blanket, bringing you with him, and you began kissing your way down his jawline and neck, hearing brief a deep moans escape his lips. “I want you so bad…” He mumbled, puting a cheeky grin on your face. “Good…” you whispered, your voice muffled by his neck and sending vibrations all throughout his body.

You began kissing your way down his torso, making him squirm a bit at first, but then getting used to it. You reached his boxers and you let your chest rub against his large bulge forming inside of them, teasing him a tad. Liam sat up on his elbows and closely watched your every move, making mental notes of what your unexperienced self was doing. “Are you going to, uhm…” You cut him off by tugging at the top of his underwear. “Suck it? Yes.” Liam’s eyes widened as his pupils did as well, the dim lighting making it extremely hard to see anything too far away. He lifted up his lower half so you could slide his boxers down and throw them into the pile of clothes resting not far behind you two. He long member came nearly flying out as it stood straight up, parading its impressive stature around. You smiled as did he as he knew you were pleased with what you saw.

“Where have you been hiding this thing, Liam?” You asked, winking up at him as he blushed and placed his hand at the base of his length, showing it off a bit more. You sat up a bit to reach the head and put it between your plump, pink lips, swirling your tongue around it painfully slowly as he moaned out deeply. You made different shapes and patterns with your tongue gently as with each breath your took, you slipped a bit more of him into your mouth. “Take me all in, baby…” he breathed out, lying his head back on his shoulders. You didn’t see how this was possible, but you were going to try…

You slowly began sliding his erection into you inch by inch, feeling your mouth expand widely. You felt the head hit the back of your throat, making you gag and only hightening the pleasure for him. You fit nearly all of it in, and you thought that was good enough, so you began sucking roughly and sliding it in and out, picking up speed as you went along. “Yes…” Liam croaked out from the back of his throat, making your panties even wetter than they already were. You knew his high was creeping closer, so you stopped and kissed his head one last time before crawling up and kissing his neck gently.

“Oh wow…” Liam mumbled, making you smile. “There’s more to come, babe…” You whispered, pecking his earlobe gently before flipping the both of you over so you were under him. Liam knew what to do from here, and he was all for it. He looked down at your wet, lace panties and ripped them off in one swoop, taking a good look at you once you sliped your bra off. “You’re really wet, (Y/N)…” he said, making you blush. He positioned himself at your entrance, kissed you sweetly once, and began making his way inside of you, listening to your loud and weep-like cries  of pain and pleasure filled the air. He finally reached the end of his length and he just sat there — Not moving at all. “Move, Liam!” you shouted, causing him to jerk a little before realizing to start.

“Fuck yes!” You screamed out, digging your nails into Liam’s muscular back. “How’s that?” All you could do was nod and kiss him roughly, letting a smacking sound remain floating between your lips. “I’m so close…” You let out loudly, Liam nodding in agreement, and in one two three, He came inside of you, sending you over the edge as well.

Liam laid his body down next to yours, head turned and watching your breasts move up and down as your ribcage expanded and came to a closing, chest damp with sweat as was his. “How was I?” he asked, as if you had anything to compare it to. “Just brilliant, babe… Just brilliant.”