#Imagine Harry -Make Up Sex- Dirty

The music was blaring in your ears, giving you a major headache. You were at your best friend's house, she was having a party, but all you wanted to do was go home. Partly because she had run off and left you alone with a ton of people you didnt know to get drunk, and partly because Harry was here. Harry, your ex-boyfriend who you had dated for 10 months until he had gone out and decided to cheat on you. The thought of that experience still brought tears to your eyes, but you promised yourself you wouldn't cry tonight. Tonight you were supposed to have fun, forget about Harry, which wasnt easy when you could run into him any second. 

You were sitting on your friends balcony thinking about him when she stumbled out.

"Come on Mia have a drink! have some fun!" she slurred out, almost tripping over her own feet.

"No I'm good. But you look like you may have had TOO many drinks. I might get going soon, too, its getting late." you looked back out off the balcony, admiring how the moon looked shining down on the large swimming pool in the backyard.

"PARTY POOPER!" she yelled before dragging herself back inside the house, leaving you outside alone again.

You found yourself thinking about Harry again, just before you heard the familiar sweet voice behind you.

'Hello, love." 

Oh, god. Please don't be..... You turn around and find yourself looking into those beautiful glowing green eyes of none other than Harry Styles.

"Um Hi." you said awkwardly, trying not to catch his gaze, but you could feel him staring at you. It was making you a bit uncomfortable. 

"Listen, Mia, I was stupid, ok? I am so sorry for ever hurting you... I love you." he stepped a little closer to you. The cold night breeze was giving you chills, and you tried to stay calm.

But you found yourself also edging closer to him. You had told yourself not to do this, not to give in. You just couldn't help yourself, though. Everything about him made you crazy. And before you knew it, you guys were almost up against each other, and he layed his hands on your waist, placing his warm soft lips onto your cold ones. You sat there for a minute taking everything in.

"There's an empty bedroom upstairs. Meet me in 5 minutes." his whisper in your ear sent chills through your body.

and when you opened your eyes again, he was gone. You wrapped your soft jacket tighter around your body, blocking out the cold air. What had you just done? It took a minute for his words to sink in. "Meet me in 5 minutes" you replayed his words in your mind. You didnt know if you'd be able to take it. Any longer being so close to Harry, you might just end up going crazy. You knew kissing him was wrong. He had hurt you. Even after all this though, you found yourself wanting him to kiss you again. His lips had felt so good against yours. It had been forever since you'd last done that. 

After you thought it had been about 5 minutes, you walked into the house, dodging all the drunk people as you made your way through the room , and up the wide wooden staircase. Once you got upstairs, you realized you didnt know which room Harry had been talking about, so you just decided to check them all. You opened the first door to find a guy and girl, probably about 20 years old, pretty much eating each others' faces off. "Ew." you thought to yourself, and close the door back quickly. The second door was the bathroom, where there were several girls in there, either throwing up or fixing their make up. But when you walked into the third door, its was completely dark in the room, so you couldnt see a thing.

"Harry....Harry?" you whispered into the darkness "are you in here???" 

You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind. You turned around. Your eyes had adjusted to the dark now, and you could just make out his bright green eyes looking down into your blue ones. "Babe, i love you. and I'm sorry." he whispered into your ear, giving you chills again. 

"I love you too, Harry. I forgive you!" you flashed him a little smile.

"Really? you do?" 

you giggled at the excitement in his voice. "Yes, really." 

"Good!" He leaned down and kissed you gently. The kiss quickly became heated. He licked your bottom lip, and you immediately parted your lips, letting his warm tongue in to explore your mouth.

His hands ran to the bottom of your shirt. He pushed them underneath it, rubbing them up your back as he continued kissing you. 

"Harry...will you...make love to me" you asked between kisses.

He let out a small laugh. but with that, his lips moved to your neck, he then picked you up bridal style, and carried you over to a comfy-looking bed on the left side of the room. He layed you down gently on the slick tan sheets, and hovered above you, attaching you guys lips together again. This time the kiss was more intimate. His hands slid up your back, and unclipped your bra, and he threw it to the floor as you slipped out of your top and skinny jeans, leaving you in just your black lacey panties. You watched as he lifted his white v-neck over his head, exposing his defined chest. You bit your lip. He tossed his shirt, pants, and boxers aside, leaving him completely naked. 

He leaned down again, and kissed from your lips and down your torso. You ran your hands over his abs, and pulled him down so his body was pressed against yours. It gave you an amazing feeling to have his warm body against you. He kissed you some more before grabbing the sides of your panties and sliding them down your thighs and off you completely. You could feel that you were already wet. 

He kissed and sucked on your neck until he found your sweet spot, and you let out a soft moan. You felt him position himself at your entrance, and winced a little right before his thrusted his whole length into you, giving you no time to adjust and causing you to shout in pain a little. but soon it went away and turned into pleasure. 

"Harrrryyyyyy...." you moaned, rather loudly, and he leaned down and kissed you, to stop you from moaning so no one would hear you guys. 

It felt really good to be here with Harry. Even though he had hurt you, you knew he was truly sorry, and you still loved him. You'd forgotten how amazing it felt to have him inside of you, like you guys were together again. You realized you werent just having sex, you were making love, and you knew Harry loved you, so everything was perfect. You were getting close to your orgasm, and he knew, so he pressed his lips against yours as you both hit your high together. It took everything in you to keep quiet. Harry collapsed beside you, breathing heavily. You guys sat there for a minute until your breathing was back to normal. He turned over, looking into your eyes.

"So Mia I guess I should ask you now.......will you be my girlfriend, and this time I promise I'll NEVER hurt you ever again." 

"Hmm I'll have to think about it...." you said sarcastically.

He gave you his puppy dog eyes and stuck out his bottom lip like a little kid.

"I guess I can't say no to you when you look like that......." you leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. 

"Yay." he said and gave you that big grin where he squints his eyes, and leaned over to kiss your forehead. You laughed at him and rolled off the bed, grabbing your clothes and putting them back on. 

"where are you going?" he asks still laying on the bed.

"Well, we are in someone elses house, so I cant stay here all night. Plus its getting late so I should get home." You slid on your jacket over your top.

"Well... you can stay at my place....ya know if you want to." he said it kind of shyly, like he was afraid you would say no.

"Haha, ok! but you should get up and put your clothes on then." 

He got up, dressed himself and walked over to you, sliding his left arm around your waist and you two walked out the door.

"I love you Mia."

"I love you too Harry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK GUYS, LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK :D Oh and Mia I hope you liked it ;)