Bang! Bang!

TRIS POV:

"Bang!"

I here something bang my window. What the-? Must be my imagaination I lay back down.

"Bang!"

Ok that time I didn't imagine it. Whatever probably some stupid kids. I go over and brush my hair and put on my mascara. Then I remeber it 12 in the morning why am I worrying about my make up. I go back and lay down I don't feel like taking off my make up.

"Bang!"

What the heck? I open up my window and I see Zeke and Four with rocks in their hands.

"What the-?" I am so angry right now. They better have a good explanation.

"Finally Sleeping Beauty woke up!" Zeke jokes.

"You guys better have a good explanation for waking me up at 12 in the friking morning!" I say.

"Oh ya did you want to come play some games with us? The whole gang is their and nobody else." Four says.

"No thanks." I say and shut the window.

"Bang!"

"Seriously? Go away! I am not getting out of the house to go play some stupid games."

"Yes you are!" Zeke shouts.

"Make me!" I scream and shut the window.

Just then I hear my window creak open and there stands Four.

"WHAT THE FRUCK!" I scream at him.

"You said 'make me' so we are making you."

"I am not leaving this house."

He then picks me up with my blanket around me and throws me over his shoulder literally goes out my window and climbs down a tree with me on his shoulder.

Sh*t! i am only wearing a sports bra and booty shorts!

"I told you I could make you come play with us."

"You guys are such idiots. Put me down now. I will call the cops."

" With what?" Zeke aks.

Then i rember I don't have my phone.

"You know you didn't have to bring your blanket or is it your special blankie you sleep with?" Zeke says in a baby voice.

Believe me you want me to keep this on i think to myself.

"Why?" Four asks wiggling his eyebrows. Oops I must have thought out loud.

"No reason. Now good night." I say and start walking back towards my house.

Zeke and Four jump in front of me. They take each take one of my arms and carry me towards their car.

"Stop!" I scream at them. "Put me down!" I scream. They shove me into the car. jerks.