Chap 6

||||||ALL RIGHTS TO THE AMAZING VERONICA ROTH||||||

Tris POV:

I walk into home room with time to spare. I take a seat alone with empty seats around it and boys fill every seat around me. Great. Note the sarcasm.

Just then Christina, Will and Four walk in. Christina makes all the boys move and she and Four sit down next to me. And will sits on the other side of Christina.

"Hey!" Christina says.

"Hi!" I say.

"There's a party at Uriah and Zeke's place Friday!" Christina says.

"Cool." I say. After the last party I went I am kinda scarred to go to another one. The last one Eric raped me. He told me I couldn't tell anyone or he would hurt my family. It was in the summer before 10 grade. And I was still my old me with braces and all that stuff. I wonder if he just did it to show me he had power.

"Do you want to come?!?!?!" Christina says.

"No thank you." I say.

"Come on..." Four says

"No..I'm sorry" i reply.

"But..." Christina starts.

"But I can't go. I'm working Friday." Which was true I do have a photo shoot Friday.

"Where do you work?" Will asked curiously.

"Um..." I don't really want to tell them I'm a model.

Just then the bell rings and Ms. Wu comes in. Saved by the bell- literally.

"Hi I'm Ms. Wu but please call me Tori. I don't really care what you do in home room. Just no leaving the classroom and please no PDA."

For the 20 min. of home room we all talk and whenever anyone would bring up anything came up about my past or job I would dismiss anything about it. It's not the time to start talking about it. Yet anyway.

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~~~~~~~

Christina and I walk to lunch together. Since I have a shoot today I don't won't eat a big lunch today. I go into the lunch line and buy an apple and sit down

"Is that all your going to eat?" Uriah says clearly confused

"Ya....."

"But it's just an apple!" Will exclaims.

"I know" I roll my eyes.

"But. But why?" Uriah practically shouts.

"Are you anorexic?" Marlene asks.

"No it's just for...." I can't really explain.

"For what?" Zeke asks.

"Long story- i am not anorexic dont worry." I say.

Everyone looks like they dont belive me but they drop the subject thankfully. That was close.

"OMG!" Christina squeals.

"what?" Lynn asks.

"WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO TO THE MALL FRIDAY BEFORE THE PARTY !!!!" Christina squeals.

"NO!" The guys plus Lynn and i all say. While the other girls squeal yes.

"Please!" the other girls beg to the guys and Lynn and I.

"No...." I say. Ugh.

Christina convinces everyone to go to the mall relunctantly- except me. I really do not want to go.