Crimson Gang

Sorry guys,,, i'm not good at naming their alias. Kaya ang ginamit ko ay ang mga name sa Deck of Cards.

Crimson Alias!

1. Yuuki Samaniego- Reaper/Joker - A Law Unto Themselves, The Joker has a dark side. They can become obsessive, cunning, and selfish. They are masters of disguise and will conceal their dubious characteristics with deft ambiguity. Like a pendulum, the Joker can swing as far into the virtues of noble strength as they can swing deep into the well of petty selfishness. It is only through the practical application of their inherent powers that the Joker is able rise above the dark side, to which they are equally familiar.

2. Jake Formosa - Ace - They like secrecy in connection with their associations; both business and personal. The Ace can be incredibly charismatic, cold, harsh and hard to other people.

3. Mark Kwon- Knave of Jack - is sometimes known as the con man of the deck.

4. Jhen Velasco- Queen of Club - Always positive and strong willed, the Queen of Club are practical and decisive in their application of knowledge. Likewise, their quest for knowledge is insatiable, and they are impatient and intolerant of ignorance or mental laziness in others.

5. Kim Elona- Queen of Diamond - This card are diligent and dependable. They are strong of character, and determined, but they must guard against hardness and domination. They have much to contend with, and much should be forgiven them.

6. Kiyuu Samaniego - Reaper/Joker - share the same above. (deceased - *cry* why did i kill him? Ibalik ko kaya siya? Pero hindi pwede, sa another story nalang siya...Yung sariling story niya with his twin Yuuki at this time hindi siya patay. Joke..Maybe.)

7. Meiji - Broken Ace (former)

8. Ryu - Suicide King (former)

Later...ipo-post ko ang Chapter 26..PROMISE!? May question mark(?) kasi if ever na maikli hindi ko ipo-post, dapat mahaba ang next chapter.