Chapter 4

~The next day~

You got ready for the field trip and went to school. You were practically running to school. You made it just in time to have the teacher her say "Hello Y/N go right in and find the seat".

You nodded, you got in the bus and looked at Jisoo, who as sitting with someone else,  she smiled "I thought you wouldn't came so I sat here, sorry!"

You shook your head smiling. You looked at an empty seat, the only one next, and you looked at who was sitting there. It was him. Jeon Jungkook.

You gulped and sat by him. You looked
Jisoo and saw she was grinning at you. You looked looked back at jungkook seeing he was now looking at you. You looked away quickly looking for your headphones.

That's when.. "NOO I LEFT MY HEADPHONES" you yelled

Everyone one the bus stared at you even jungkook removed his attention from the window and looked at you. You looked down and smiled in embarrassment.

You saw headphones infront of your face and looked up seeing jungkook giving you his headphones. You refused at first but he didn't take no as an answer and put on in your ear. You didn't mind because he had a good taste of music. You slowly feel asleep.
______________________________________

You woke up to Jisoo yelling your name. She looked surprised and you were confused.

"Y/N you were sleeping on his shoulder! " She said grinning slightly. As soon as she said that, you started blushing so hard you whole face went red.

"I-i didn't k-know! " you said kinda loud.

You got off the bus and went to the crowd of kids. The teacher asked for everyones phone number. That'd when you realized your phone wasn't in tour backpack. Even if you brought your headphones you still wouldn't be able to use them.

You snuck around the teacher and ran. You don't know where you just ran. Until you lost you balance and you looked straight at water. You closed your eyes preparing for the fall. When you felt no water you opened your eyes. You stood up and looked behind you seeing jungkook.

"Heh.. I have to pay more attention " you said quietly. He nodded and headed under the waterfall. You followed and sat down. He sat down to and leaned against the wall. You scooted back seeing he was drawing a picture. You scooted back to see what he was drawing. It was a girl that looked so familiar.

You tries to remember but you couldn't. You were so confused why you couldn't.

"Your a good drawer" you said randomly