Chapter 2

In class you all had assigned seats. Your assigned seat was beside The Dark Prince's seat. All you could do is think of why he stopped himself from smiling.

~After The Bell~
When the bell rang all you were doing was staring at The Dark Prince. When Jisoo walked uo to you she grinned.

"Soooo.. You like The Dark Prince? " she asked teasingly.

You blushed a bright red "Ummm- n-no I..... Don't".

"Mhmmm.. Poor Jungkook " Jisoo said looking at The Dark Prince.

"His name is jungkook? " you asked.

"Um. Yeah! It's Jeon Jungkook" she said smiling then looked down at you and saw a necklace you wore. Her smile faded "You still wear that.. "

You looked down "Umm.. Yeah I miss her.. She was a good friend and this is the only thing to remind me of her. " Tears fell out your eyes remembering memories of her.

"Hey, don't cry it's ok " Jisoo said giving you a hug.

All you could think was it's my fault she's gone.

You got up and left class with books in your arms. You were looking down since you didnt want people to see you crying. You quicked your speed to get to the restroom.

Then, you bumped into someone and fell. You closed your eyes waiting for the impact of the fall but you didnt. You opened your eyes and Jungkook was holding your hand making sure you wouldnt fall.

Everyones eyes were on you and him, you felt so embarrased. You stood up and he let go mouthing a 'Your Welcome' then he left. You were shocked he actually gave some form of speech towards you.

Jisoo, on the other hand, came running to you. She shook you "Y/N are you ok!? I heard your scream!"

You shook your head back into reality and amiled then nodded. "Never better" you muttered.

Jisoo obviously heard what you said because she grinned. "Lemme guess, The Dark Prince helped you" she teased again.

You noticed that everyone stopped staring and kept doing what they were doing before.

You looked down and saw Jungkooks drawing pencil and picked it up. You waved Jisoo goodbye which confused her. You started to search for Jungkook, untill you found him outside under a tree searching through his bag.

"Jungkook!" You shouted enough for him to hear but not to loud and he looked up "You dropped your pencil" you said handing it to him. He took it.

"Sorry for bumping into you, heh" you said scratching your neck. He looked at your eyes seeing stains from dried up tears but didnt bother to say anything untill you sat by him.

"You should watch where your going next time" he said.

You looked at him shocked a little. "I-i know sorry"

"Anyway why do I see dried up tears on your cheeks" he said starting to sketch.

"Oh..umm I got reminded of someone..I used to know" you said looking down.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Uhh.. Car crash.. " you managed to sigh.

Jungkook widened his eyes then said "U-uhh.. Sorry I have to go" he stood up and walked away with all his stuff.

You sat there thinking So this Dark Prince can talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONNNNEE. HOPE YOU GOT EVERYTHING YOU WANTEDDDD.