Saved by the Doorbell

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME? DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS DO YOU LIKE TO CAUSE ME PAIN?!"

"Mom, what are you talking-" "DON'T you lie to me Rosalina Marie Alvaro. Who were you with last night and why?"

"I was in my bed what is this ab-"

"I just said don't lie and you CONTINUE TO LIE!"

I watched my mom walk up and down the living room with her arms crossed against her chest. After last night, I immediately changed into my PJs and made it seemed like I was asleep before she got home. As soon as I woke up it was all over for me. I didn't even have breakfast. I look up and she's looking outside the window with a huge frown on her face.

"I'm in bed resting, when I get a phone call from Reed telling me th-"

"Why does Reed have your number? We broke up months ago. Do you st-"

"REED is a sweet christian boy who told me that you were out in some sleazy club. How do you think he feels knowing that his future wife is out participating in things like this?"

"Woah, I am not his future wife and you can't force me to marry someone as shitty as him."

Oh my god Rosalina shut up.

"I'm going to pretend that didn't just come out of your mouth. I get there because there is no way my daughter would do something like that but instead I see that Jacky girl run when she sees ME. I put two and two and figured it out."

"Maybe she thought you were someone else."

In a blink of an eye, I saw her arm strike out. My head was turned to the side and a stinging burn rushed through my cheek. I took a deep breath and blinked twice to stop any tears from flowing.

And this is just the beginning.

"The embarrassment, humiliation, sadness you have put me through says a lot about what you think of your own mother. From here on out, you are officially gr-"

*Ding Ding Ding*

Mom quickly composes herself like nothing happened. "Go get your things, your father is here." I ran up the steps and threw whatever I had left to pack into a duffel bag, locking my bedroom door behind me.

"Her friends are corrupting her! She's not to go out with anyone or talk to anyone!"

"Anna, she's not a prisoner, she's a young adult in college who can make her own decisions. I'll deal with her punishment and what's right." They both looked at me as I approached the door. My dad notices my right cheek slightly redder than the other, he takes a deep breath and doesn't comment on it.

"Spring break! I'll call you about this later."

I walk towards my dads car with him closely following. I open the door and slide in, leaving my mom on the porch as we drive away.

"Tu nena," He says. "Have a lot of explaining to do."

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

-Unknown POV-

"The way her hips were moving to the rhythm had me hypnotized all night, LOOOORRRDDD knows I wouldn't keep up. "You should've gotten her number." "I did actually."

A loud bang is heard throughout the room followed by a screaming voice.

"I WANT AN EXPLANATION WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

An magazine article is chucked at the back of my head, bouncing off next to me.

"OW! What is going on?!"

"YOU said you would lay low!"

"I am! what are you talking about?"

"That." a manicured finger points to the front cover, with my face and another girls plastered all over it.

Fuck.

<><><><><<><<>><><><><>

short chapter, just had to update it, let me know your thoughts! :)