Chapter 6.5

My life is strange, my family is stranger, my fiancée/half brother and I are...?

[[6.5]]

"T-that's my daughter..." I said to myself. I looked at Sam and Anna. Anna's eyes were tearing up. I couldn't tell from pain or that...

I got my memory back.

The nurse smiled at me and then handed me my daughter. I held her in my hands as her eyes were closed. She was quiet but I could hear her breathing ever so softly. I walked over to Anna and bent down. My side ached. It ached faintly though.

I handed the baby to Anna and she held it with so much love. Her eyes looked at the baby as if she couldn't believe what was inside her this whole time.

I wanted to hold my daughter again. I couldn't help it. Anna looked at me and saw my desire. She handed the bay back to me and I held her.

I looked at Sam and he was looking out the window. I walked over to him.

"Sam, you wanna hold her?" I asked my best friend.

Sam looked at me. he looked at the baby and immediately he fell under her compelling spell. I looked back at Anna and walked over to her. I gave her the biggest kiss ever. She kissed me back like she hasn't kissed me in ages. That was true of course. She was a mom. I was a dad. This isn't no game.

I stroke Anna's hair and then she scooted over so I could sit down.

"So, what do we name her?" I asked.

"While I was screaming my head off, I thought of one. But, I still want to think about it." Anna smiled. Her smiled brought even more memories back. I remember the night clearly. The night I showed her how much I loved her. The night brother and sister made love to each other.

"Okay," I sighed happily, "Thinking about it twice is always good."

I walked back to Sam and he smiled at me. "Congrats, man! You're a dad!"

I laughed. "Yes, yes I am."

"Julian, can you get me some water?" Anna asked. I looked at her and nodded.

"Nah, man. I'll do it. Here's your girl." Sam handed me back my daughter. I nodded at him. I held my daughter. she was light.

"Okay, so have you decided on a name?" the nurse asked. I turned around and her hands were with a clipboard.

"Nope not yet." Anna said. I nodded too.

"Okay then. Take the time you need." the nurse smiled.

I nodded and then I walked back to Anna. I handed her the baby.

"Julian, I got a name." Anna said. My heart beat came faster.

"W-what is it?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"Julie."

"Julie...As in Julian?" I smiled.

Anna smiled also. "Yep. I like it. But I also want your name in there. I just cant figure it out.

I whispered into Anna's ears. Her eyes got big and her smile was true she liked my name for our daughter.

"NURSE!!"

The nurse came back.

"We decided on a name." we said together.

The nurse got out a pen and then she looked at us and smiled. "Okay, go ahead."

"Julianne Sam Shane."