Chapter 6

My life is strange, my family is stranger, my fiancée/half brother and I are...?

[[6]]

Julian didn't like the feeling being left out, let alone think for himself. For one night, terrors of silent memories kept coming back. Him killing people in strange colored clothes. He had a some sort of machine in his hands while covering for others. He remembered when he first made love to Anna. He remembered...he remembered Anna was his half sister, and this is incest. Should he go on like this? he recalled saying he is going to send money to Anna when he's away to help the baby. Of course, Julian didn't even know if it was his or the valet boy at the Hotel, Terrence. But, long gone Terrence is in Europe or somewhere around their rather. All Julian could ever think about is how much he's drawn to Anna. He would get this rage in him whenever she would go with Sam.

How could he tell his own sister he is jealous of his loving best friend? For Sam has been always jealous of Julian.

What would happen? If Anna chose Sam, what would Julian do then? Stay in war and get himself killed? No, he just couldn't.

Julian shook his head in disbelief. This isn't what life he had planned for, let alone expected one like this. He wanted to remain loving Anna. But how? He couldn't even remember anything about her really! All he knew was that he was in love with her. He would do anything to get her by his side again. But what about Sam? Would he be kicked out? Julian sighed deeply and looked up to the plain white ceiling. What the hell was he going to do.

What is HELL, he thought.

Surely he knew it was something bad.

But he shook his head once again and started thinking of how to win Anna back. He didn't remember what were her favorite things. Julian had a feeling it was food. maybe. Julian prayed and prayed his memory-that's what the guy in the white cape told him-would come back. His memory meant he would remember what it was like being in love FOR REAL.

He knew Anna was everything to her. No one could compare to her beauty. Julian smiled at the thought as he waited for his sister to come any minute. Julian was always cautious when she was around. every time Anna is around, he just wants to cry and admit he can't ever feel to love her FULLY again. He feels it physically but he can't register it through emotional/mental. He wants to tell her so bad, it eats him alive.

He let one tear slip and started whispering Anna's name ever so softly. Her name melted in his mouth like ice meeting fire. He could picture his first smile at him. He sighed even with even more depth this time. He had to remind himself to breathe. Why couldn't he feel his love for her in his head? He could just feel it on his skin. It was smooth and delicate. It was like a pure breath of life. Imagine nice warm water being poured on your skin in a calm forest where the clouds thundered. It was something that could never go away. It was scarred in his heart.

He heard the harmonious laugh of his true half. He let the physical feelings dissolve into the air. Then in one blink Anna screamed.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Anna felt ashamed. She had never felt so ashamed of herself since the time she was brought to this world. How could she go on, with two guys loving her at once? Who would prove to her that they loved her? All she knew was her hormones were going between Sam and Julian. Would she be worthy to the one she chooses? What if she didn't like this choice? What if she didn't want either of them? What if she just ran away and started on her own? Wouldn't that be easier.

Stupid naïve girl, she thought so maliciously about herself. Wasn't negative bad for her? It caused stress. And stress caused a whole lot of problems. What was she going to do?

Anna didn't have a heart. All she wanted was someone to love her. The only one who would probably love her would be her own daughter. Men just lusted after her. She couldn't find one decent guy in this whole situation. Would it all be too easy if a genie came and gave her whatever she wanted?

Anna shook her head. She walked next to Sam. She couldn't feel anything. She just wanted a whole week or something to think about this. Wouldn't this be easier if she just had no guy? That this baby just miraculously showed up?

Would it be easier if she just set to be quiet? Once and for all?

That's when fate showed her as she screamed at the agonizing pain.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sam didn't know what he was going to do. He knew he had to prove he loved Anna. He just had to get Julian to understand that he loved her first. He had to reason with Julian that this is his half sister! But what makes him even angrier is that she's with child. Julian, his best friend since forever, child.

What was Sam going to do? Just go along and endure the pain it causes him? Sam all wanted was Anna. He could give everything up just to have Anna in his arms.

Anna was the one who caught Sam. It was like...He was searching through space and he discovered this new beautiful planet with a gravitational pull no other could be. He set his foot on this planet and now the gravitational pull is so strong he cant let go. That's what Sam is like now. He's stuck to Anna's gravitational.

Bruno Mars can sum this up for Sam. Sam smiled to himself and thought about that song.

Just the way you are.

He level that up to Anna. He knew a lot of songs. For, his cousin was a DJ.

But, back to him thinking Anna. What was he going to do? Sam shook his head and he had to cherish every moment he had with Anna.

He brought back memories when he and Anna used to play hide and seek together. He missed those times. He could've sighed, but he didn't want Anna to say anything. He just wanted to be in his head.

Just then, his every fear, Anna screamed excruciatingly.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Julian got out of his bed and ran as fast as he can. Anna cried in pain. She had never known this pain before, beside the fact that her pants were soak...from what? Sam caught Anna before she could fall down. Nurses crowded around. they rushed her to a room. Julian didn't care...about anything. His mind was set on Anna now. He needed every problem out of his world now. Anna was put on the bed as she felt even more pain coming from between her legs. Anna couldn't think. But...the only thing she could think of was Julian. How was he taking this? Sam was by Anna's side, holding on to her hand.

Nurses and doctors came in.

Anna, with all her might, pushed whatever was coming. Whatever was giving her this TERRIFYING pain!

Sam was in awe. even though Anna was screaming in pain, Sam couldn't help but to see what was happening. It was amazing.

Julian held Anna. All he could do. Anna screamed whatever came into her head. Julian took a look at Sam and saw his amazement. Julian frowned then looked to what was happening. Something was coming out of Anna. Julian had to open his eyes also.

Just then, everything was quiet.

A baby's cry was all it took...

To make Julian realize that was his daughter...