The sexy beta of my fathers pack(4)

Yea......I forgot!!!!!!!

Sorry it's s short but I have exams and shit going on so there all gona be this short untily Chrismas(well winter brak soooo..) Sorry!!!  

*************************************************************************************************  

Eva

The door closed and I smiled at my grandfather who had a shocked look on his face:

''I hope this will be the only breaking and entering for this evening so good night''

I smiled at him and ran up stairs to get some well deserved sleep. I woke up withe the sound of Linking parks What I've done coming from my mobile. I grabbed the mobile and growled into it:

''You know I CAN kill you over the phone''

''Well good morning to you to honey''

Said my dad over the phone.

''What do you want?''

''To say I'm sorry?''

''What ever for daddy dearest, I do not know what you did wrong except forgetting to pick up your only daughter from the airport at 2:30 in the f****** morning!!!!''

''I'm so,so ,so so sorry but let me explain.''

''Well then, I'm listening.''

''We made a deal with the European council that the grandchildren of one of the members are going to come and live in the city so that they can experience being normal and not royalty so we have to get everything organised for them: like the apartment, money ext. So that is the reason I forgot and I'm sorry and yes I know you can kill over the phone.''

''Ow ok I forgive you under one condition. That I have no contact with the royalty''

''Deal, now would you be a good daughter and drive to the house so you can meet the pack without any drama''

''Fine I'll be there in 30 minutes''

''Yey!''

''By dad.''

I threw the mobile across the room and pulled the cover over my head. After having a discussion with the voices in my head I got up and dressed in black skinny jeans and a black tank top. I grabbed a sandwich and the key and left the apartment. I drove for 20 minutes to the outskirts of town and finally stopped in front of a giant house. I didn't get instructions from him I just followed the smell of 30 werewolf's currently living in the house plus 20 pups who have control problems. The house and the estate is HUGE I mean it is 50 acres with a main house and 4 ''guest houses''. I pulled into the driveway and parked next to one of the many cars in front of the house. I started up the marble stairs admiring the light blue color of the house and the black windows. I was about to ring the doorbell when the door opened and two girls stumbled towards me. I picked up there sent witch told me that they weren't from my fathers pack and that they spent a night with a man in this house. There dresses were ruined and makeup smeared all over. One was a strawberry blond and the other honey blond. They were laughing but when they noticed me they stopped and gave me the look over.

''Like, omg I totally like your shoes''

The honey blond said looking at my boots while the other sniffed the air confirming I was human.

Well in this form.

''You should totally come in''

Said the other.

I saw the change in there auras from yellow to green witch means that they are planning a trick on me. So I played it cool and let them lead me into the house. They lead me to a big room and made me sit on a sofa in the middle of the room. One of them sat next to me and started taking to me and the other left the room. She returned with two men. One had dark brown hair and warm eyes and the other dirty blond hair and blue eyes. The one with brown eyes I didn't know but the one with blue eyes new me. His pupil dilated and he looked like he was ready to piss his pants but of course he didn't. Brown eyes looked at me with his mouth slightly open.

''These are Justin''

The strawberry pointed at brown eyes

''And Dexter''

Well hello Dexter, lets see how will you act.

He walked to the big table and pored a cup of tea and handed it to me.

I touched his hand and he told me

''Do not kill us, pleas''

Then he waked towards Justin who was still staring at me. He tapped him on the shoulder but he didn't move so he dragged him out of the room. I drank my tea and waited. Strawberry sat on the other side of me and started asking me questions about my life and bla bla bla. I knew my father was in the basement together with Fred and Gabriel. There was a sound a quiet sound but loud enough for the blondie's to notice but I didn't flinch because I was ''playing a human.'' A crash came from the basement and then a man appeared in the hallway. His shirt was riped and his pants dusty. I saw two things that the man isn't friendly and that he was pissed. He noticed us, well the blondie's who were frozen stiff. He two steps and entered the room and then just stopped . My dad and two other appeared at the door there eyes on me.

''Hello, Derek.''

I said in a calm tone and the crazy one looked at me in the eyes.