The sexy beta of my fathers pack(9)

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new chapter all of you so I HOPE you will enjoy it and that you aren't mad at me for taking so long BUT I have some good news:

My sumer vacation isn't so far away so I will have 2 and a half months of freedom!!!!

And I will try to poste at least once a week!!!

Enjoy!!!

Eva

---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---___---

I woke up first. I slid from the bed and put on one of his shirts. It was to big for me so I tied it around my waist. As I was pulling on my shorts he grabbed me and pulled me back to the bed. I spread my hands on his chest and kissed his collar bone.

‘’That’’ He turned our positions so that he was on top of me.’’Is my shirt.’’

I wrapped my hands around his neck and brought his mouth on mine. After a couple of minutes under the sheets I finally noticed the time so I crawled from under him an got up, before I left the room I turned around:

‘’Be down in 5 min and may be you’ll see what is underneath your shirt.’’

As I was closing the door a loud growl suddenly appeared. Entering a kitchen in this house is like entering a battlefield. People arguing,throwing stuff,cursing(well that is just Fred),falling of chairs and other similar things that will make you fall out of your chair. I sat next to my dad that was still talking with Samuel.

*****************************************************************************

Gabriel

As soon as the left my wolf demanded that I follow her. After that sentence I barely had the control not to jump on her. I got dressed slowly so I had time to calm down. Entering the kitchen I zoned in on her sitting next to her father. The only free seat was across from her but that gave me a good view of her. Quin collapsed in the chair next to mine.

‘’My whole body hurts after last nights assignment.’’ If I understood the alpha yesterday Quin was in Europe contacting some withes that were witnesses to the trial of Courage.  He leaned on the table closing his eyes. Elizabeth came in carrying Danny. She sat next to Eva.

‘’Quin would you go and check on the pups.’’

Alpha ordered to Quoin but his only response was snoring. I hit him with my elbow and he barely got up.

‘’Of course Alpha.’’

He staggered a little but he left the room mumbling about a soft bed or any hard surface. Breakfast finished and everybody went on there way. I followed her. She walked withe the alpha toward his office,but suddenly she stopped and looked at her father.

‘’I’m going to kill you!’’

Her father took a step back and swallowed loudly

‘’It’s not my fault, Elizabeth wanted to organise a fashion show any,well,you are the only designer I know.’’

She turned around and ran for the door to my left.

Eva

I closed the door behind me with a loud bang. You must be wondering why I freaked out, well one day when I was sixteen I was really really bored so I started designing clothing. It was fun and because of that I didn’t go killing people but then my mother and grandmother found out and I was forced to start my company. In the last 2 years the company ‘’Angel’’ has become very famous and very sought out, in other words now I have 30 designers, 150 models, 40 photographers and many other people. My darling daddy decided to invite some of them here because Elizabeth wants to put on a fashion show. So I hid. In a closet.Full of coats. I sat down on the floor and reached out with mine mind. I didn’t feel them but that didn’t mean that they aren’t coming.