7

Anastasia's POV :

Being pregnant with Justin's baby wasn't easy.  Had people telling me that I was a liar and that I was ruining his career. But what did they want me to do, not tell that father of my child about his kid. I thought that after telling Justin he would be responsible and step up, but he just ignored me and continued his normal ways.

Lately I've been getting the support of Kylie who frankly I never thought of would be friends with because she's so close to Justin. Even Justin's mom, Pattie, has reached out to see the baby which I know he's not happy about. Today was my birthday and Pattie wanted to take my out to lunch. I took my son, Jason, a shower and got him dressed. Then I took a shower and put on some blue jeans, a sheer bodysuit and some black heels.

After gathering everything I put Jason in his car seat and into the car then I drove to the restaurant Pattie said

After gathering everything I put Jason in his car seat and into the car then I drove to the restaurant Pattie said. Upon arriving I took Jason's stroller out and placed him in it and walked inside the restaurant ignoring the comments of the paparazzi. After I found Pattie I greeted her and sat down across from her at the table. We started talking and I handed her Jason so she could carry him.

"Wow he looks just like Justin when he was a baby" I said

"I'm glad someone sees it" I told her while smiling at my son who was giggling at his grandma "Pattie you know I have no reason to lie about Jason being Justin's son, I was a virgin and got so drunk that Justin and I had sex, I don't want anything from your son and I've never received not a single dollar from Justin and I clearly don't need it, all I want is for my son not to grow up without and dad like I did" I admitted to her

"I know sweetheart, when I get home I'll talk to him. I won't allow my grandson to grow up without a father without a reason" she told me a grabbed my hand while a smiled

"Thank you so much" I told her. Then we talked about many other things including that she wants to keep Jason over the weekends to spend tine with him and so that his rest of the family can meet him.

After having much with Pattie I felt much more relieved and went home happy knowing that my son will have at least some more family members.