Perfect

I'm already half way to the club before I decide I should have brought a coat. Man I'm stupid. 

The smoke fills my lungs, burns my eyes, scratches at my throat. My bangs stick to my forehead, sweat drips from my cheek. I can barely hear my heavy breathing through the loud noise of singing. Bodies pound against mine, I have to get out of here. Pushing, squeezing my way through the sea of sweat. 

I suck in another breath of air as I escape my way outside. It's cold. The air is frigid and still. My arms begin to feel numb so I hug myself. 'I should have brought a coat,' I tell myself as I look up and down the deserted street. Leaning against the wall, I grip my arms. Crickets chirp quietly in the alleyway on one side of me, screaming girls and screeching guitars on the other. 

The temperature changes as I walk back inside. I can barely breathe again. I imagine the noise of my heeled boots against the tile floor as I make my way over to the bar. Picking up my black leather purse, I order myself a soda. Then suddenly a hand, against my side. Slowly I look over my shoulder to see a tall male figure. His hairs brown, though his skin is pale as the moon. He grins, making me feel less comfortable in my skin. My corset starts to feel tighter, starting to wish I had worn a longer skirt. 

'What is this guy...' I question to myself. I push my way past him, leaving the bar quickly. He was quiet, but I knew he had followed me. I peeked over my shoulder to see him standing under a street lamp behind me. I could see him better now. His face was framed with a dark stubble, and his eyebrows were thick. He stood tall, wore a black button up shirt with pin stripes that made him look slim. I lost it. I started walking faster, turning down the alleyway. 

'That was a stupid mistake what if he's a murderer,' I thought to myself, quickening my pace. Breathing gets hard and my pulse quickens before I trip and fall to my knees. 'Shit,' I curse in my head. "Are you okay?" A voice asks from behind me. The tall man walks in front of me and helps me up. This is confusing. He brushes off my knees and smiles at me. A different smile than what I saw a few minutes ago. 

I stared blankly at him, his presence was different. Kinder. "Who are you?" i stuttered, backing up. "Why are you following me," He took a step forward, causing me to take another back. "Come now, darling. I wont hurt you." I doubted that. But of course I couldn't run. He'd catch me, I was much weaker. "Don't you trust a friendly 'ol stranger?" he snickered and caressed my cheek. My skin crawled at his touch, it felt as if my skin were about to rot. A grin ran across his face before my mouth was covered. 'What's this smell?' I thought to myself, as I felt myself falling into unconsciousness. 

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

A pungent smell of blood filled my nostrils, causing me to open my eyes. They stung, as if I had been crying or someone had sprayed me with pepper spray. I couldn't tell the difference. I was in a small room, like a bunker or shed. The walls were brown with rust, or was that blood? Chains and tools of all sorts decorated the room. Some were doctors tools, others were used for fixing cars. 

Where am I? My ankles had chains around them, the sudden pain up my leg made me realize. I gripped at the chains, shaking them, trying to get free. It was no use, I wouldn't get out of them.

What seemed to be ages passed before the door to the room opened. And in came that same tall figure. He was lanky and walked slowly. He was wearing a black shirt with some blue jeans, to me he just seemed like a teenager. I could still feel his breath on my neck, the soft sound of his voice radiated through my ears. His heels clicked on the floor as he walked closer to me. He looked harmless, almost as if he were sorry. I could tell he wasn't when he leaned towards me and grabbed my face. 

"What a gorgeous specimen I've found," He snickers while he looked me over. He let me go, my face hurt just where his finger tips were. I wanted to cry, why me? Why was I here? I didn't do anything wrong. I was just a waitress at a burger shop. Nothing special, I didn't have the biggest boobs or the skinniest waist. Why am I here? The thoughts pounded against my skull, my head hurt. Whenever he got closer to me, my heart beat got faster, as though it were going to run out of my chest. 

"What should we do with you?" He asked me, caressing his chin. "You sure are a perfect one aren't you. I've been looking everywhere for you" He grinned, sending chills down my spine. The door behind him creaked open and a head popped into view. "Uhm, Sir.....s-sorry to bother you but, the police are here." She sounded afraid. "Dammit," He grunted and stood up, "Don't go anywhere." I could tell he was just saying that for the pure amusement, I couldn't get out even if I tried. 

He walked out, slamming the door behind him, I heard his keys jingle as he locked the door, and then his footsteps faded up the stairs. There was a cabinet across the room. I starred at it, wanting to know what was inside but at the same time didn't think I could fathom it. I sat quietly, then I heard it. Moans. Cries. Chains rattling. Where am I? Tears form in my eyes, I look down at my ankles, they're red from the chains. Thoughts raced through my head, making me dizzy. I could feel a headache forming deep inside my brain, eating at my sanity. 

The door creaked open again. It was him. He smiled after he closed the door, and walked over to me. "They almost caught us," He snickered and crouched down again, "But its okay now honey." He stroked my cheek. I flinched at his touch, it was like being shocked by someone after they rubbed their feet on the carpet. "Now let me explain myself darling," and his hand was back at his side. "You're mine now, what shall I name you?" He thought a bit, and I could feel more tears, sobs stopped in the back of my throat. "How about.....Jasmine. What a pretty name. You're my princess." 

This was sick. What a disgusting hobby to have. Capturing girls and fucking them for the sport. Disgusting. I knew where I was. This place was all over the news. A gang of men captured drunk girls and locked them away some place and screwed them senseless. How did I have the fortune to become one of the girls. 

"I bet you're wondering why you're here," he stood up, pacing the room. "How'd you guess?" I snapped back, starring him down. "People will wonder where I am." His gaze snapped to me. He looked pissed, "Shut up, bitch!" He yelled, smacking me across the face. I sniffled, "Why..." 

"Why? Why what?" He barked, pulling at my hair. I stared at him, almost in tears "Why me..?" I could feel myself start to choke up. But he smiled. How disgusting could he get. He knew he was getting to me. I could tell by the way he changed his expression to lust. I looked down, this was getting him off?!? He chuckled, "Maybe we should begin." 

I screamed, trying to escape the chains, "Someone help!" I tried pleading for help. It was no use. I was in some basement in the middle of nowhere. I knew it. I started to cry, but he continued pulling off his clothes. "No please don't," I cried, trying to back away. A smirk crawled across his face, showing his white teeth, probably the only thing nice about him. 

"Now, darling, there's no way out of here. Might as well take it." and just like that he was fully naked. This was it. I knew what was to happen next, and there was no way I'd be able to stop it. My stomach ached, and I could feel my headache eating away at my brain even more intensely. Before I knew it, I was naked too. He had ripped my clothes off, cutting them from my arms and legs to get around the chains. 

"I do have good taste, don't I?" He snickered, checking over my plump body. I was curvy, but not too curvy. "I can't wait to try you on." I squirmed, closing my eyes, squeezing them tight. Then everything went black.

GASP

Air fills my lungs and I sit up straight. It was just a dream. I look at the clock, 1:00 AM. I stumble out of bed, making my way over to my closet. I fish out some clothes and head for the door. It's cold, and I'm already half way to the club before I decide I should have brought a coat. Man I'm stupid.